PDA

View Full Version : Is there a specific date for the early access to launch?

Thodoras10
07-23-2015, 02:15 PM
The people in the backstage program get free access to closed alphas and betas but then again is there a known date on which a closed aplha or beta will launch?

MrJoker.
07-23-2015, 03:52 PM
The people in the backstage program get free access to closed alphas and betas but then again is there a known date on which a closed aplha or beta will launch?

Not everyone has guaranteed access . Joining the Backstage program gives us chances to be the first who will play in the game but obviously not be every person. As for when this will happen , nothing is known yet .

Deadshot.
07-23-2015, 07:42 PM
I still don't even have that email that confirmed backstage (*sad*), but I look forward to beta play eventually nonetheless.

Ant Heuser Kush
07-24-2015, 01:10 AM
I still don't even have that email that confirmed backstage (*sad*), but I look forward to beta play eventually nonetheless.

Same, same. My email doesn't seem to like me. Lol

CptSkyBear
07-24-2015, 03:18 AM
Same, same. My email doesn't seem to like me. Lol

Hey guys, this can possibly be caused by having your contact settings in your Uplay account set to "No" under "Please update me with exclusive content and offers about Ubisoft titles".

You can check to make sure it is switched to "Yes" by going to uplay.ubi.com and then click on your settings and navigate to "Contact Preferences" and see if you have it checked to no.

If it is set to no and you just changed it, then you will get all future emails from now on.

If it was already set to "Yes" and you still didn't get the email then let me know, and I will take a look into your accounts. :)

Deadshot.
07-24-2015, 04:55 AM
It was set to no when I first registered here, but I changed it once I realized that I hadn't received the email.
That was a couple of weeks ago, however.
Should I consider this post as letting you know?

Thanks for even responding to my lament! I was thinking I'd have to drive down to the office and challenge Jason to a duel to get in on this! ;)

Gundam524
07-24-2015, 01:53 PM
if they have early access i cant wait to have one n to try the game :3
And now im still waitng like you guys :3 and hoping like you guys that they have early access

Ishesses
11-15-2015, 04:30 PM
Hey guys, this can possibly be caused by having your contact settings in your Uplay account set to "No" under "Please update me with exclusive content and offers about Ubisoft titles".

You can check to make sure it is switched to "Yes" by going to uplay.ubi.com and then click on your settings and navigate to "Contact Preferences" and see if you have it checked to no.

If it is set to no and you just changed it, then you will get all future emails from now on.

If it was already set to "Yes" and you still didn't get the email then let me know, and I will take a look into your accounts. :)

I've been registered since the E3 but I never received an e-mail and I was wondering why. Thanks a lot!

Walkanwulf
12-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Thanks, helped alot!