PDA

View Full Version : FOR HONOR : The Press First Impressions

MrJoker.
07-23-2015, 10:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moaZFQbWsaY

Ant Heuser Kush
07-23-2015, 10:39 AM
I love it! I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Dead1y-Derri
07-23-2015, 11:42 AM
I saw it when it came out. Its good to know the press seem like it.

UbiBooma
07-23-2015, 06:14 PM
I think it's one of the best things to have been featured at E3 and I'm not saying that as a Ubi person, I'm saying it genuinely. Also, I had just started watching Game Of Thrones right before E3 so when I saw it featured on there I was like "omg it's a Game Of Thrones video game and my company made it!!!" :p Granted, it's nothing like GOT but the historical setting reminded me of it a lot and I got all the feely feelz.

MrJoker.
07-24-2015, 05:49 AM
I think it's one of the best things to have been featured at E3 and I'm not saying that as a Ubi person, I'm saying it genuinely. Also, I had just started watching Game Of Thrones right before E3 so when I saw it featured on there I was like "omg it's a Game Of Thrones video game and my company made it!!!" :p Granted, it's nothing like GOT but the historical setting reminded me of it a lot and I got all the feely feelz.
This game is simply amazing . Because who would not want to fight with the sword?:p It is a great innovation in the gaming world , and the first good of its kind in my opinion .

Havemercy87
07-24-2015, 12:40 PM
This game is simply amazing . Because who would not want to fight with the sword?:p It is a great innovation in the gaming world , and the first good of its kind in my opinion .
This!

I was dreaming of a shield and sword.. But the more I watch the video, well Now I'm dreaming of a flail instead of a sword...

I'd like to add.. Game of Thrones is awesome! I've been watching from day 1