PDA

View Full Version : The reason why Gamestop doesn't have AEP.

_VR_ScorpionWorm
03-06-2004, 10:32 AM
I just picked up my copy of AEP last night at an EB and the sales rep. said Gamestop doesn't get any PC title early because they lean more toward console games, thats where they make more money. I guess its safe to say that I won't be ordering any games from them. Just one more trip to Gamestop to get back my $10 that I gave them to reserve a copy.

_VR_ScorpionWorm
03-06-2004, 10:32 AM
I just picked up my copy of AEP last night at an EB and the sales rep. said Gamestop doesn't get any PC title early because they lean more toward console games, thats where they make more money. I guess its safe to say that I won't be ordering any games from them. Just one more trip to Gamestop to get back my $10 that I gave them to reserve a copy.

FW190fan
03-06-2004, 10:42 AM
If you are into PC Simulation, don't waste your time with Gamestop. They specialize in FPS console crapola.

Stick with EB for PC sims.

http://people.aero.und.edu/~choma/lrg0645.jpg

_VR_ScorpionWorm
03-06-2004, 10:48 AM
Yeah I learned to hard way and the only way to get my money back from my reservation is to have it in Gamestop credit. What an I going to buy there? They have such a limited PC selection, maybe I'll use it to get a Jay and Silent Bob collectable.