PDA

View Full Version : possible voice commands

DragonAssasin98
07-23-2015, 03:29 AM
so from the trailers you can order troops to do stuff or make them shoot a volley and for other abilities i think it would be helpful if you where fighting and could just say fire catapults .

MrJoker.
07-23-2015, 04:18 PM
I think that the creators certainly bring some commands such as " follow me ", " help " or " attack target". It will be very facilitated communication because instead of writing a chat as we know some occupies will be enough to push the button and the rest of the allies hear or see what we want to tell them .

premiumart
07-23-2015, 05:26 PM
so from the trailers you can order troops to do stuff or make them shoot a volley and for other abilities i think it would be helpful if you where fighting and could just say fire catapults .

Well to activate a feat you only have to press a direction on the d pad..... thats like 5 times faster than saying "FIRE THE CATAPULTS!" XD also what if you are using voce chat to communicate with your team mates ?

Would be cool for immersion though.

Dead1y-Derri
07-24-2015, 12:22 PM
Well to activate a feat you only have to press a direction on the d pad..... thats like 5 times faster than saying "FIRE THE CATAPULTS!" XD also what if you are using voce chat to communicate with your team mates ?

Would be cool for immersion though.

They could do voice commands for the campaign mode though, just a thought.