PDA

View Full Version : PS3 and Xbox 360 verison of AC Syndicate must happend!

SargentDynamit8
07-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Hello

Ubisoft let down millions of people worldwide with all its triple A release games in all platforms were disappointing in many ways Assassin's Creed Unity and Rogue, Watch dogs, The Crew and even Far Cry 4. AC unity was the first game exclusively for next gen for no good and its still is after its gltichy nightmare launch and while Rogue is aright it still is bad due it poor development and being outsourced to Sofia and not Montreal. Its short only have of story content than main AC games, no multiplayer/co op and its also experience technical. And why do i have to install this game, its not bigger nor better? Answer its not suppose to Ubisoft sofia did that because that studio is a support team and not development team and had such a trouble making a AC due to lack of blockbuster budget and is the reason why the developer has to cut cost like recycling content from past AC games like AC 3 New York characters, AC 4 UI characters and ships and design . And that just few of fault in AC games in 2014. But Ubisoft still didn't release a single title update, instead they move to next AC. Proving they only care about sales rather quality, think about it how can they release a huge open world game every year. Somehow Unity get all the attention the its being fixed by a team dedicated to solve Unity broken game, but not for Rogue, How could Ubisoft be so shallow! The current state of Rogue neglected and no support nor done anteing since launch is insulting to fans and unexcused and clearly something had to be done. Like what else is there to do other than story and collectibles that just dull and boring and just rinse and repeat.

To make up for such a awful year Ubisoft must still deliver a real full functioning Assassin's Creed game on Xbox 360 and PS3, since Rogue doesn't count. Like if Ubisoft won't even bother do post content launch thing every developer and publisher does when games are in trouble then they should even make Syndicate at all . The platform still should have one last finale since Rogue serve insulting as a commercial for Unity which ultimately flawed. There still a potential in the generation that its next gen value it once hold that the franchise exist due to that, still better than 8th generation where you are forced to install the game every time filling the hard drive.Also i find the while all game in 2014 manage to reach the popular Xbox 360, while Ubiosft make Unity so exclusive and not cross gen and Rogue could use extra year to polished more and cross develop it. And therefor Rogue could be released this year but with multiplayer, more Templar them, more assassinations, longer story, new city like Montreal, new original characters new template combat and stealth mechanic, original soundtrack. marketplace fill with good like Shays avatar and story base DLC and much cooler cover that doesn't look like Screen shot.. Rogue just was rushed and didn't have enough time and it now a wasted opportunity ruined by Ubisofts greed for sales. Also Ubisoft stop overusing the word next gen. All that did is gave us a horrible no face bug that scared the hell out of kids. Was Unity next gen exclusive worth it? and the correct answers is hell no! If this is what next gen did to Unity then Syndicate would to have same issues due to next gen exclusiveness. By the way leaving Behind Xbox 360 and PS3 all because the sales are not great, how dumb is Ubiosft. I they bother to make more copies of their games to some places like Japan then its still be different, but the fact is the sales figure were false and they deliberately stopped it product to reach to current gen in favor of people moving to next gen for money since next gen cost more and its games are too more expensive.

Assassin' Creed Syndicate will be on Xbox 360 and PS3, even its released on 2016 fans will not be happy moving to next until a great final is developed and released since Rogue and Unity is disaster and an embarrassment to Ubisoft. Ubisoft I will give you one last chance for redemption, you can make at least one game for Xbox 360 and PS3, either Assassin's Creed, Tom Clancy, For Honor, Watch Dogs 2. Well whats it going to be. Bty the way since its 2015 after the worst year for Ubisoft you will have to make this as a acceptation. And i won't stop until Ubisoft care about fans and not for money and start taking risk. Send this feedback/recommendation/request/demand to developers. Ubiosft has to stop its anti consumer trick like Watch Dogs graphic downgrade. So Ubisoft You better listen to your fans and start taking risk and continue your support in Xbox 360 and PS3.

Xstantin
07-22-2015, 06:47 PM
it's all about money :rolleyes:
what the hell is a great final
ps360 is dead
ubi be change

Hans684
07-22-2015, 06:53 PM
Auditorevita's spirit has passed to another

murphdawg1
07-22-2015, 11:00 PM
Why would they develop for old gen when they're making money with current gen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgRFOggPliY

Also I'm pretty sure Ubisoft is done with the 7th gen consoles anyway.

steveeire
07-22-2015, 11:23 PM
Must happened?

Really?

Altair1789
07-23-2015, 12:49 AM
It
can't
happen

Trust me, if it weren't virtually impossible, I'd be all for it, but it is. We don't just like to disagree with you, we don't just hate you, it can't happen

SixKeys
07-23-2015, 01:10 AM
Wants no more graphics downgrades like in Watch Dogs.

Demands Syndicate be ported to past-gen technology.

Seems legit.

The_Kiwi_
07-23-2015, 03:58 AM
God dammit
Either this guy is incredibly dense and doesn't realise that it is legitimately impossible for Syndicate to be on PS3/360 and still be the same game

Or he's a troll just having a larf

EmbodyingSeven5
07-23-2015, 04:48 AM
Must happened?

Really?

*Smacks hand*
Don't be rude!

God dammit
Either this guy is incredibly dense and doesn't realise that it is legitimately impossible for Syndicate to be on PS3/360 and still be the same game

Or he's a troll just having a larf

Kiwi! Don't be mean to others!
But honestly the game wouldn't be possible on last gen. Sorry, You just need to upgrade.

steveeire
07-23-2015, 04:58 AM
*Smacks hand*
Don't be rude!

I wouldn't be except the is the 150th thread this person has made about this topic, they have to be trolling, if not then I'm going to be really sad.

EmbodyingSeven5
07-23-2015, 05:07 AM
I wouldn't be except the is the 150th thread this person has made about this topic, they have to be trolling, if not then I'm going to be really sad.

I don't know.........this is quite a long post for trolling lol.
He could just be really dedicated.

The_Kiwi_
07-23-2015, 05:50 AM
Kiwi! Don't be mean to others!
But honestly the game wouldn't be possible on last gen. Sorry, You just need to upgrade.

I have disgraced the gods
*commits sepukku*

The_Kiwi_
07-28-2015, 02:48 PM
Last gen is dead!

Buy a PC if you don't want to upgrade ;)

Games would never get anywhere if they always had to work on old hardware.

That is a false and misleading statement
You also have to upgrade PCs as games progress
They aren't any better than consoles in that regard

steveeire
07-28-2015, 02:58 PM
In fact you need to upgrade more often with a pc.

EmbodyingSeven5
07-28-2015, 04:20 PM
I have disgraced the gods
*commits sepukku*

*Looks up sepukku*

Oh......that's messy lol.

EmptyCrustacean
07-28-2015, 05:48 PM
The OP is a nightmare to get through due to the poor English and paragraph placements (or lack there of) but I think I got the general idea.
In short: no.

The reason being that a) considering all the stuff they're doing on current gen consoles it simply cannot run on last gens without changing the game mechanics considerably. b) Ubisoft would never make one game and then apply different methods between the two consoles. It would cost too much money so what they would likely do is just make the game for last gen and then 'remaster' it for next gen - which would be horrible. Pretty sure Tomb Raider is still doing that nonsense.

Mataresian
07-29-2015, 07:42 PM
This guy has been spamming all over the forums with this ********. Have fun staying in the past, mate!

steveeire
07-29-2015, 08:00 PM
Why is this thread still even a thing?

It should have been locked.

Locopells
07-30-2015, 12:55 AM
Well don't bump it then...