PDA

View Full Version : Can you please add Spartan`s in like a Dlc or for finishing the single player.Please

rocky469r
07-22-2015, 09:50 AM
I Really like Spartan`s and I love the medieval age I really think this is a awesome game and i cant wait for it to come out.So can you please add Spartan`s in Dlc or by finishing the single player.Please

Eiddard
07-22-2015, 10:50 AM
It has already been discussed in the forums the idea of adding spartans, and I think that most people understand that Spartans don't fit in the game, they are cool and all that, but they just don't fit in the game, there is a lot of other cultures such as mongols or saracens that would fit way better in the game Lore and style.

So, I don't actually expect Spartans in this game, and I don't want them in the game either.

DarkHeavenSoul05
07-25-2015, 02:55 AM
Spartans are cool with their big shields that can protect them with almost everything and a long spear that can finish off an enemy with one hit or damage him massively.
So yeah, the shield mechanics won't make the spartan cool enough and the spear would be too OP or does not fit into the battle mechanics.
Yeah we can replace the spear with the spartan sword but then to me it won't look cool. :(

Thodoras10
07-25-2015, 06:50 AM
Spartans are not a good add for the game but their techniques and mainly the ancient greek fighting techniques can be used.I had mentioned greek or roman fighting techniques combined with medieval tech and fighting techniques which could possibly fit into the game.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1190546-Roman-and-Greek-battle-techniques-for-the-Knight-Legions this is the url for that i hope that i can be added in the game

premiumart
07-28-2015, 12:19 PM
Spartans are cool with their big shields that can protect them with almost everything and a long spear that can finish off an enemy with one hit or damage him massively.
So yeah, the shield mechanics won't make the spartan cool enough and the spear would be too OP or does not fit into the battle mechanics.
Yeah we can replace the spear with the spartan sword but then to me it won't look cool. :(

Katanas dont cut plate armor..................

You can of course use animations based on moves but this is a video game and has, for the sake of balance ( which is crucial to any game) nothing to do with authenticity.

Also i like that all of you say that Spartans dont fit in a game, where knights fight vikings and samurai.............. because well.

Mr_Moonstone
08-01-2015, 11:34 PM
You can of course use animations based on moves but this is a video game and has, for the sake of balance ( which is crucial to any game) nothing to do with authenticity.

Exactly. That's why you can implement armor that loosely resembles spartans. You would have to add some torso-armor in some way.
What's more of a question is: to whom can you actually add the spartans fighting style wise. Spear and shield seems hard to do in the current art of battle system (mainly for the spear). As far as it comes to sword and shield combat I would think of the Warborn.
In general I would suggest that other warrior legacies could be added to the factions related the closest to the fighting style.

Greets