PDA

View Full Version : Controls

BLAZEFAS
07-22-2015, 06:46 AM
Can we please have the ability to bind movement to mouse ? Also I love the fpv aim down sights ,..thats why I even tried the ghosts series ,..i play mostly fpv where I can always aim down sights ,..I prefer first person view rather than 3rd person view to tell you the truth ,...but I can accept it if I can Aim down sights ,...but I have to be able to bind movement to mouse ,... Oh & please please make sure vsync works properly for pc ,......Those were BIg issues for me with GRP , couldn't get vsync to work & couldn't bind movement to mouse ..

RedKnight5
07-22-2015, 04:36 PM
I can only assume you are on a console, like a PS4 or an xBox1.

Why depend on UbiSoft to make the game code for you to use a mouse? Outside companies can do this much better... and you can use your mouse in any console game you like.

If so... GOOGLE this: Venom X

Or use this link: http://www.tuact.com/products/venom-x

I use this with my PS4 and love this thing. When you see what this thing can do... you will too. Personally... I hate the Playstation Toy Hand Controller. I've never used a PS hand controller with my PS3 and PS4.

BLAZEFAS
07-22-2015, 05:11 PM
Sorry I should have stated ,..I use PC version not console ,.....In GRP you could not bind movement to mouse ,..you HAD to use wasd scheme ,...I'd like to bind forward to one of my mouse buttons ,...& also even though GRP had a vsync option ,...enabling it did nothing , it did not work ,...hopefully these issues will be corrected in the pc version of this game ,...

RedKnight5
07-22-2015, 06:11 PM
Sorry I should have stated ,..I use PC version not console ,.....In GRP you could not bind movement to mouse ,..you HAD to use wasd scheme ,...I'd like to bind forward to one of my mouse buttons ,...& also even though GRP had a vsync option ,...enabling it did nothing , it did not work ,...hopefully these issues will be corrected in the pc version of this game ,...

Then you should see and read how the Venom X system works... and does all you are asking for now. Works for PCs the same as consoles. The best of all worlds! Completely customizable for your needs with special software, to set up your VenomX system.

Don't depend on UbiSoft giving you what you want. I doubt that will ever happen.

Just trying to help....

HorTyS
07-31-2015, 08:11 PM
I'm on the opposite side of the vote than the OP, I'm hoping there are options/ controls in the game that we can aim WITHOUT going into first person. I'd prefer to have a control option where aiming does not shift perspective into first person and instead goes to a standard over-the-shoulder view, and then maybe clicking R3 would go into FPV.... I just don't want it to go straight to FPV when you hold LT/ click aim....

Milli0nkniv3s
08-04-2015, 11:54 AM
I'm on the opposite side of the vote than the OP, I'm hoping there are options/ controls in the game that we can aim WITHOUT going into first person. I'd prefer to have a control option where aiming does not shift perspective into first person and instead goes to a standard over-the-shoulder view, and then maybe clicking R3 would go into FPV.... I just don't want it to go straight to FPV when you hold LT/ click aim....

Totally agree... TPV over shoulder aim when hold left trigger and right analog click for FPV.