PDA

View Full Version : Would you wish one of your family ancestors was an assassin?

assassinrider20
07-22-2015, 12:52 AM
Like Altair, Ezio, Connor & many others, would you wish one of your ancestors was an assassin?

If you did, what would you do with such gifts if you were a "superhero"?

LoyalACFan
07-22-2015, 01:02 AM
No, if something like the Assassin-Templar war was really going on I would want to be as far removed from it as possible.

But I would like to have super-duper parkour skillz to delight and amaze the general public. Which, you know, I could do without being an Assassin, but that would require working out and stuff

assassinrider20
07-22-2015, 01:20 AM
If not an Assassin-Templar war, would you deal with certain terrorist events going on today? Like say... ISIS?

LoyalACFan
07-22-2015, 01:23 AM
... not gonna touch this one

ze_topazio
07-22-2015, 01:25 AM
To deal with ISIS I would send Solid Snake, not an Assassin.

dimbismp
07-22-2015, 01:48 AM
Nah..If i had such heritage,i would probably have to become an Assassin/templar.And being an Assassin/Templar in MD is not as fun as the past

assassinrider20
07-22-2015, 03:34 AM
Sometimes I wish if I was an assassin, I'd be dubbed a superhero. Making the assassin outfit into a modern battlesuit.

Altair1789
07-22-2015, 03:45 AM
Like Altair, Ezio, Connor & many others, would you wish one of your ancestors was an assassin?

If you did, what would you do with such gifts if you were a "superhero"?

Well, I guess not. And not all assassins/ templars have "super powers", some are just very strong and agile.

If not an Assassin-Templar war, would you deal with certain terrorist events going on today? Like say... ISIS?

Everyone should want to. I wish the USA would just wipe them out already. As a human being, they digust me. They're killing too many people, destroying historic places, and growing annoyingly fast. As a Middle Easterner in particular, they disgust me. They're giving Islam and Arabs a bad name