PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rogue new and first Title update & post content launch

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 08:51 PM
Asssasin's Creed Rogue means well with doo intention bt it got horrilbe ruined witho poor production value, rushed development (reason why its not on next gen)
Why is Rogue not cross platform or not developed for next gen?
Why is Rogue outsourced or decline in quality?
Why is Rogue lack so much features that make the gamer half complete like only 6 sequence instead of 12 have is ubisoft writer bone dry?
Why is Rogue copy and paste from AC3's New York to Black Flags menu
Why is Rogue no have tripple A bughet/ high production value
Why is Rogue not unveiled in E3 2014
Why is Rogue not original
Why is Rogue not have must have title update to fix bugs and add new content
Why is Rogue not have season pass/ DLC?
Why is Rogue cover look like a screenshot rather than a cool looking one?
Why is Rogue development so short?
Why is Rogue have no support like title update
Why is Rogue not have post launch update to improve the game image from avatars to Story base DLC?
Fix these issues with Rogue but having a team dedication to improve Rogue likse Unity team for its issues, so that the is less embarrassing

D.I.D.
07-20-2015, 09:21 PM
Asssasin's Creed Rogue means well with doo intention bt it got horrilbe ruined witho poor production value, rushed development (reason why its not on next gen)

Is that the reason it's not on next gen? Oh great, I guess the thread's over in that c-

Why is Rogue not cross platform or not developed for next gen?

It's on PC. I played it at 1440p. It was pretty much the same quality as Black Flag, which was cross gen. Can't tell you why it's not on PS4/XBO, but it costs a lot to add platforms and for whatever reason this wasn't deemed necessary right now. Maybe they're saving it back to make a remastered AC series more of a draw, so it'll have a "new" game with it.

Why is Rogue outsourced or decline in quality?

Don't understand

Why is Rogue lack so much features that make the gamer half complete like only 6 sequence instead of 12 have is ubisoft writer bone dry?

It isn't short in hours. There's just as much game there as others in the series. This is like measuring a book in chapters: meaningless, since chapters are different lengths.

Why is Rogue copy and paste from AC3's New York to Black Flags menu

It's not, it's a new New York, and it's bigger too. New characters.

Why is Rogue no have tripple A bughet/ high production value

Tell me how much it cost, then?

Why is Rogue not unveiled in E3 2014

I can't remember when it was announced, but so what?

Why is Rogue not original

It's as original as any other AC

Why is Rogue not have must have title update to fix bugs and add new content

No idea. Which AC got added content that wasn't announced at launch? Where's Liberation's added content, or Freedom Cry's? Does it matter? Is a game not a game without DLC now?

Why is Rogue not have season pass/ DLC?

Redundant

Why is Rogue cover look like a screenshot rather than a cool looking one?

I've seen other people say it's their favourite cover art of the series, but YMMV

Why is Rogue development so short?

I don't know how long it took, do you? What's "long" and what's "short"?

Why is Rogue have no support like title update

You already asked this.

Why is Rogue not have post launch update to improve the game image from avatars to Story base DLC?

Like a broken record at this point

Fix these issues with Rogue but having a team dedication to improve Rogue likse Unity team for its issues, so that the is less embarrassing

Rogue works fine, all ACs have some bugs, all games have some bugs. They never add to AC later. It's as complete as it's ever going to be.

Now buy a PS4 and stop whining about the old gen, please.

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 09:55 PM
Here are all missing features from Rogue that make the game unfinished broken, lazy, short, poorly. Assassin's Creed Rogue has very short and limited to everything and so shallow. It has basic features removed for no reason.

no 12 sequences of story only 6 very short!
no new city to explore like Montreal or Quebec only recycling New York Lazy!
no DLC or download base improvements (capability pack)!
no companion app!
No patches/ title updates to fix frequent bugs and crashes
No original soundtrack just recycling past AC games
No original story only exist for AC 4 and 3 and Unity.
No new interesting story base side quest
No good side quest just only viewpoint and animus fragment from past AC games
No challenging AI, new animation, or NPC just recycled
No multi player or Co op
No new content other than story and collectibles just nothing
no originality just recyling AC 3 and 4 and is commercial for Unity!
no good action set piece
no cinematic cover
no new game play to carry s over to next gen
No new stealth or combat mechanics
no enough missions
no good voice acting
no enough content to fill the north america story
no enough info at Ubisoft website about the game with is so poorly presented
no good premise
No historic base character only past AC games that were reskined
No historic setpiece
no attempt to solve the biggest frustration of the series
No story base DLC/ season pass like past main AC which mean this is a not a real on
No marketplace goods like avatar themes pics

I demand patched to this game to and since the damage is done. This isn't the final Assassin's Creed game on Xbox 360 and PS3. You can't left behing the console that brought biggest success to Ubisoft espeicaly after the motive and greed what ultimately flawd in Unity. If Ubisoft want to take risk then give what the players want and make Ubisoft game accessible to everyone. You can't leave behind those consoled, just because next gen is a improvement to visual doesn't make AC better as you can put the series biggest issues on new looks. You must give few more good games, cleary i know you made huge loss buy not making game on Xbox 360. Activison will profit with this as all games is on Xbox 360 and PS3 becuase they care about their customer and know everyone hasn't made the jump. I demand as AC fan to have Syndicate on Xbox 360, because there no reason to not make the game one Xbox 360 other than visual there nothing to offer that can't put on Xbox 360 like grapple hook. You are just support and are not the voice of developers who makes Syndicate and Tom Clancy game. I can't believe Ubisoft is working on 3 Tom Clancy, 1 Assassin's Creed,1 new IP and few expansion and non for Xbox 360 and PS3. One last good game for real

That is one of the most insulting thing a video game developer could have done since Ubisoft has over 10 studios world wide and have thousands of workforce and more than 2,000 in Montreal. I demand this feedback to Quebec and Montreal and future development of Xbox 360 and PS3 for millions of fans who won't move until you make good game and take risk.

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 10:03 PM
Hello

Who are you. are you some sort of manager or head of this forum. Also youre being rude telling me to get an next gen. Why should spend money on a consoel just to get a gam that would like like a bugs ridden nightmare have you seen the no face bug or to not look next gen like Watch Dogs and future Tom Clancy. I one of million of fans harshly criticizing Ubisoft for screwing up Watch Dogs Assassins' Creed The Crew all failing to keep its promise. SO next time choose your words better.

D.I.D.
07-20-2015, 10:04 PM
Yeah if you're not even going to read then I'm not going to bother answering you. Your first point is idiotic.

See if anybody else gives a monkey's about your artificially inflated list. I was your best shot for a patient response, I think.

Also youre being rude telling me to get an next gen.

No mate, you're lazy. You need a working games console/PC to play games. That's PS4, XBO, or PC. Buy one, or stop playing games. They squeezed an incredible amount of years out of that ancient hardware, and everything has to die someday.

The no-face bug was a day-one bug on very few PCs. It was gone after the day-one patch, which some people didn't apply.

Buy a PS4 and stop whining. You are whining. And it's pointless.

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 10:12 PM
I'm not here against Ubisoft I'm here to save and look like you need it a lot.

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 10:30 PM
Hahahahah see that how Ubisoft react to someone who has question about a poorly developed game that has the metecritic of 70 you can't change that. You spoke poorly and clearly have no poeple skills you need to improve that. Also I explained Rogue is a failed commercial for Unity. And those who upgrade for next gen for this is unlucky. I ready your statement you are being really sad. Ubisoft is lazy and Metecritic and reviews and player response tell you that dummy. Even EA still commits to Xbox 360 and PS3 but making fifa 16 and NFL and Activision with COD black ops 3. Unity was utter embarrassment and also people who got next gen can't get Rogue loser, so how can they get a american story final as its was told. LMAO your sad pathetic response proved that Ubisoft has no commitment to player on any platforms. You are stupid person at least EA has dignity oh wait Ubisoft lost they since 2014 hahahah. You are shallow loser get a life!

see these videos proving me point and mking you look stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBJhzmHF5rs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EyfANL14as
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnIAEEpHW8c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8QjhLbmJA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgpzT5V5Mgs

SixKeys
07-20-2015, 10:42 PM
D.I.D. isn't from Ubisoft. He/she is a fan just like you. You're probably not gonna get an official answer because Ubi have already moved on from Rogue. They have no plans to support it further.

D.I.D.
07-20-2015, 10:49 PM
D.I.D. isn't from Ubisoft. He/she is a fan just like you. You're probably not gonna get an official answer because Ubi have already moved on from Rogue. They have no plans to support it further.

This thread isn't really about Rogue - that's a red herring. It's the same user with the other thread, about how the last gen should not be abandoned because it didn't get a big enough final game (or something). So really, this thread is a demand for Syndicate and all games thereafter to be on the X360/the Commodore PET/an abacus.

We're wasting our breath here. Worse than we usually are, I mean.

Altair1789
07-20-2015, 11:06 PM
I agree, D.I.D. is a Ubisoft agent ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Why the **** isn't the Witcher 3 on PS1? Way to abandon past-gen, greedy business owners

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 11:07 PM
All i want is one last good AC game on working platform that won't have frame drop fast and constant crashes. How hard is that. Ubisoft is rich, plenty of resources, 9 studios, thousands of workforce

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 11:09 PM
Thank You ! At least there some one who agrees with me

D.I.D.
07-20-2015, 11:18 PM
Thank You ! At least there some one who agrees with me

No, that was sarcasm. Nobody agrees with you.

Buy a new gen console, or boycott this awful company and its forums (please).

bitebug2003
07-20-2015, 11:21 PM
SargentDynamit8,

Please don't double post.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

There are no plans currently to bring Rogue to PS4 or Xbox One, sorry!

That's still the official answer.

D.I.D please stop.

As for your questions in the first post - you posted them in this thread so there was no need to create another thread

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1223927-Assassin-s-Creed-Syndicate-on-Xbox-360-and-PS3

Continue the discussion in that thread.

Closed.