PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity: Waste of my money...

sehested72
07-20-2015, 08:15 PM
Thought that they had fixed the issues with Unity since it released long ago..
Just bought the game yesterday, managed to play the first couple of missions......quit the game just after Arno grow up..
tried to start the game, now my AMD display driver stopped working, i got most recent driver (running on R9 390X 8gb on tripplescreen)
everything runs smooth. all graphics are set at max setting running in 5760x1080 at about 40 fps

anyone else experienced that, or did i just waste 30 :(

i played all the other AC, this is the deathblow if i have to accept this game just dont work.
i dont dare to buy the next AC :(

RVSage
07-24-2015, 05:21 PM
With my gtx 970.... I have 50-60 FPS avg 57ish FPS at all places...this could be r9 390x driver support issue.. FYI AMD omega drivers fixed many issues in the past.. I would suggest turn off all NVIDIA specific features,,, So that you are not too driver reliant...Since patch 5 most of us with recommended specs.. have had no issues..baring some SLI users

And please do post rest of configurations and screenshots.. if you want some suggestions from the forum people...And in the above post you say "Everything runs smooth"... After stating some issue.. which is confusing.. can we have some clarity please???

sehested72
07-30-2015, 11:33 PM
oh ya i do.....just installed Win10, maybe that sortet it out..... :D

sehested72
07-30-2015, 11:55 PM
Like many people including me, you've managed to stumble upon one of the game many game breaking bugs. Congratulations!!!!! ;)

Only advice I can give you is to SPAM the support forums for help from the moderators or to embark on the long journey that is the "Ubisoft Ask Question Support Malarky" <----- Seriously how is this even called support. :mad:

I'm still waiting for another patch before I dare to play Unity again....

Hell ya, seems that udgrading to Win10 did the thing.

Mr_Shade
08-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Shame the dialog box to upgrade wont pop up for me! :mad:

Anyone else got this problem? :confused:

I suggest you ask on the Microsoft Windows 10 forums - since I'm sure they will know ;)

Locopells
08-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Don't worry, it's taking it's time getting to me as well - the Get Win10 app only just reappeared after 3 days, which I hope means it's downloading now...