PDA

View Full Version : Americans and Commonwealth in German Campaigns?

huggy87
03-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Has anybody seen any in the German offline Camaigns? I am currently 12 missions into the final German southern fighter operation. Each mission is the same P-39s and IL2's. Every one. It is getting a little tedious even though I suppose it is more realistic to encounter enemy planes from the same units everyday. I keep going only because I keep hoping some Western Allies based in Italy will show up to play.

Has anybody fought the soviets one day and the Western nations the next???

huggy87
03-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Has anybody seen any in the German offline Camaigns? I am currently 12 missions into the final German southern fighter operation. Each mission is the same P-39s and IL2's. Every one. It is getting a little tedious even though I suppose it is more realistic to encounter enemy planes from the same units everyday. I keep going only because I keep hoping some Western Allies based in Italy will show up to play.

Has anybody fought the soviets one day and the Western nations the next???

Capt._Tenneal
03-13-2004, 12:27 AM
I don't know if it wil be in the campaign you're playing now, but there might be a slight chance for aircraft based in Italy to show up once you get to the Lake Balaton map. That might be either the German Centre or South campaign.

I haven't done any of these campaigns yet, so this is just a theory and not first-hand knowledge.

huggy87
03-13-2004, 10:15 AM
Yeah, that is what I thought too. I know there is a single player mission where P-47s attack the same airfield my dora-9's are using now.

Anybody?