PDA

View Full Version : Will there be any fight club missions for Evie?

I-Like-Pie45
07-19-2015, 04:07 AM
so the concept art shows a fight club which i assume that this means there will be fight clubs in the game like in brotherhood and ac3

i know that we really aren't supposed to talk about fight club, but i was wondering if there will be any missions in that vein for evie. after all, in the final fight club mission of ac3, connor got to fulfill the proud masculine tradition as promoted by masculine icons such as Sean Connery and Mel Gibson of woman beating. i think it would be extremely sexist if these missions are only for men and evie was not allowed to vent her societal frustrations on other men and women in Lunnontown

just think of the real-time clothing and destruction physics that could be demonstrated with these missions

so i would like an answer to put my fears at rest

Shahkulu101
07-19-2015, 02:42 PM
As far as I'm aware you can do all side missions with Jacob and Evie. Unless there are missions designated to either Jacob or Evie based on their character, motivation bla-de-bla...

If that's the case, maybe we won't get fight club missions for Evie since she's the more quiet, conservative type who wouldn't be caught doing something so brash.

VestigialLlama4
07-19-2015, 03:16 PM
And you know Ubisoft can save money since women are hard to animate.