I have 8, I'm probably an amateur compared to some but the ones I have are:

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Unity
and I just got Assassin's Creed Rogue for a tenner.

Alphacos007
07-19-2015, 04:29 AM
Tehee, I don't think I can list my collection without missing something, I have more games that I should be proud of.

The main ones:
AC1 Steam, AC1 Collector's PS3
AC2 Steam, AC2 Black Edition Xbox360
AC:B Steam, AC:B Collector's PS3
AC:R Steam, AC:R Collector's PS3
AC3 Steam, AC3 Collector's PS3
AC4 Steam, AC3 Collector's PS3
AC Unity Steam, AC Unity Notre Damme Xbox One
AC Rogue Steam, AC Rogue Collector's PS3
AC Syndicate Steam, AC Charing Cross PS4
Including DLCs/Season Passes for all the Steam copies.

The secondary ones:
AC:L HD Steam
AC Chronicles: China Steam
AC Bloodlines PSP
AC Altair Chronicles DS
AC Pirates iPad
AC Recollection iPad
AC Discovery Android
AC Multiplayer Re-armed iPad
AC Identity iPad
AC Project Legacy Facebook

I can feel that I'm still missing something, but those are all I can remember.

Edit: Fixing stuff.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-19-2015, 07:19 PM
All the main games expect for ones on handheld/iOS/Android devices.

DisCrafted
07-19-2015, 07:55 PM
AC Brotherhood
AC III
AC 4 BF
A Couple of Minutes AC Pirates :D
That's it. Well, you may say what kind of Assassin's Creed fan is he? tbh, if i could i wanted to play all the AC games cause im a big fan of AC but unfortunately my PC sucks and i didn't have a PS3 or a Xbox 360 but now i've got a PS4 and i'm so happy that i can finally play games...
EDIT: I Could also barely play AC III but the frame rate was horrible when i was playing AC 4 so i eventually deleted it.

SixKeys
07-19-2015, 08:00 PM
AC1
AC2
+Battle of ForlÝ & Bonfire of Vanities included
ACB
+Da Vinci Disappearance
ACR
+The Lost Archive
AC3
+The Tyranny of King Washington
AC: Liberation (HD)
AC4
+Freedom Cry
AC Unity
+Dead Kings
AC Rogue
Chronicles: China

GunnerGalactico
07-19-2015, 08:29 PM
All the main games expect for ones on handheld/iOS/Android devices.

^ Same.

Altair1789
07-19-2015, 08:30 PM
2 snapped halves of ACB
ACR
AC3 with a broken disc
AC4 for xbox 360
ACU for PC

I've often had to sell my games to have enough to buy the next one. I stopped playing Brotherhood so I decided to play around with the disc and ended up snapping it to see what the inside of a disc looked like. Fun times

I might rebuy AC1 and AC2 later on. I wish I could fix my AC3 disc, I really had a lot of memories with AC3

I've played all main AC games, but no handheld

ERICATHERINE
07-19-2015, 08:30 PM
Here's what I have :

ac 1
ac ii - battle of forly - bonfire of vanities - all their Templars big chest missions - the mission we could got on uplay that is at Monterrigionnie.
ac brotherhood - the Copernico missions - The Da Vinci disapearence - all the other Templars big chests missions.
Ac revelations - The lost archive - I don't know if it is a downloadable content, but I got the mission Where we get Vlad's sword in the prison where his head is supposed to be.
Ac iii - The thyranni of king Washington (all 3 parts) - the Benedict Arnold missions - the 3 naval combat missions and the mission where we get the sword of captain Kidd - the downloadable weapon (I don't remeber how much weapon there was, but I got them all).
ac liberation hd - I got the weapon dlc of this game too.
ac iv black flag (ps3) - I got every time saver dlc - the Aveline dlc - freedom cry - all the others dlc (like the one that give us the black skull sails of acinitiates.com) of that game.
ac rogue - the dlc of that island and the others that give us collectible to get and return to that island.
ac unity - dead Kings dlc - all other dlcs that don't give us helix point.
I got the majority of all these games uplay in-game contents.
I did the big majority of the lost memories and initiates missions on acinitiates.com plus some accomplishment on the site for unity.
and I got acc china.
^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-19-2015, 08:46 PM
I forgot to say I have assassin's creed lineage on bluray (it come with assassin's creed ascendance. I also got assassin's creed embers, but even if this is a video, it is on the game section of my ps3 (strange :confused: ). Also, just so those that want ac embers on their consolecan get it, I don't know for xbox or ps4, but you can download it for around 2 dollars on the playstation store. The probleme is you can't get it while doing a research. I got it by going to the main menu of ac ii , waiting for a news on ac embers. When you see the news there is supposed to be a go to playstation stores by pressing the square button option. If you do it at that moment, you will directly go the ac embers buing screen (Sorry, but I don't know if it work with other games main menu). So, like I said, if you want it it's only around 2 $. ^-^

steveeire
07-19-2015, 08:52 PM
2 snapped halves of ACB

I might rebuy AC1 and AC2 later on. I wish I could fix my AC3 disc, I really had a lot of memories with AC3

You should probably just wait for the inevitable re-release on the newer consoles.

Black_Widow9
07-19-2015, 09:40 PM
Assassin's Creed
AC II
ACB
ACR
AC3
ACBF
AC Rogue
ACU (I still need to play it but I haven't upgraded yet.)
Project Legacy
Alta´r's Chronicles
Liberation

I didn't include DLC because I'm lazy sometimes. :p

sings_in_tune
07-19-2015, 10:10 PM
Assassin's Creed
AC II
ACB
ACR

That's it so far. I'm working at getting another shrunken head in ACB because I sold my others.

Shahkulu101
07-19-2015, 10:33 PM
AC1
AC2 (plus Bonfire of the Vanities and Battle of Forli DLC)
ACB (plus Da Vinci Disappearance DLC)
ACR
AC3 (plus episodes 1 & 3 of ToKW)
AC4 (plus Freedom Cry)
ACU (plus Dead Kings)
AC: Rogue

AC: Bloodlines
AC: Altair's Chronicles (played for 5 minutes and never again - truly awful)
AC Chronicles: China

dimbismp
07-19-2015, 10:36 PM
ACII for PS3
ACB for PS3
ACR for PS3(it is some kind of special edition which includes ACI)
ACIII for PS3
ACIVBF for PS4
ACU for PS4(+Dead Kings)

In other words,a "casual among the hardcore" fan :)

ERICATHERINE
07-20-2015, 01:55 AM
AC1
AC2 (plus Bonfire of the Vanities and Battle of Forli DLC)
ACB (plus Da Vinci Disappearance DLC)
ACR
AC3 (plus episodes 1 & 3 of ToKW)
AC4 (plus Freedom Cry)
ACU (plus Dead Kings)
AC: Rogue

AC: Bloodlines
AC: Altair's Chronicles (played for 5 minutes and never again - truly awful)
AC Chronicles: China

Just to be sure, you say you have the thyranni of king Washinton part 1 AND 3, but NOT part 2? Just a simple question. ^-^

Shahkulu101
07-20-2015, 02:05 AM
Just to be sure, you say you have the thyranni of king Washinton part 1 AND 3, but NOT part 2? Just a simple question. ^-^

Yeah, when 2 came out I had no money so watched it on YouTube, by the time 3 rolled around I didn't see the point in buying 2 since I knew the story.

LieutenantRex
07-20-2015, 02:06 AM
I have:
1) Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines for PSP. It introduced me to the series and featured the best Assassin in the entire series (ALTAIR).
2) Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for Xbox 360. Best AC game ever.
3) Assassin's Creed Revelations for Xbox 360. Initially disappointed, but grew to love it after a long break.
4) Assassin's Creed III for Xbox 360. Loved it at first, then hated it, then loved it again, then hated it. Currently loving it.
5) Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for Xbox 360. Loved it at first, but now hate it after playing through both it and AC3 simultaneously; crappy story, ridiculous modern day, overrated main character whose personality was as nonsensical as his scattered imperative. Bad copy and paste naval combat from AC3. Waste of $60 in retrospect.

All the next gen games I don't/won't have because they are all terrible. I've lost both passion and excitement for the series after AC4, and I only consider the games up to AC3 cannon.

X_xWolverinEx_X
07-20-2015, 03:22 AM
1,2,brotherhood,revelations,3,4(360andx1),unity and i also had some altair ds game and also liberation hd

SixKeys
07-20-2015, 05:44 AM
I stopped playing Brotherhood so I decided to play around with the disc and ended up snapping it to see what the inside of a disc looked like. Fun times

Sacrilege!!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3e3a5c543100433fbaf73ccfce0e451e/tumblr_inline_ng7o8sIASM1spc7q4.jpg

The_Kiwi_
07-20-2015, 07:41 AM
I've often had to sell my games to have enough to buy the next one. I stopped playing Brotherhood so I decided to play around with the disc and ended up snapping it to see what the inside of a disc looked like. Fun times

At least it was only the worst AC game

-----

I have:
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed: Alta´r's Chronicles
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
Assassin's Creed: Identity
Assassin's Creed: Multiplayer Re-armed
Assassin's Creed: Pirates
Assassin's Creed: Rogue
Assassin's Creed: Unity

So 15 AC games
I also have all accompanying DLC

I am missing Discovery, but I traded my DS for my PS Vita so I won't bother getting it

Altair1789
07-21-2015, 03:55 AM
Sacrilege!!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3e3a5c543100433fbaf73ccfce0e451e/tumblr_inline_ng7o8sIASM1spc7q4.jpg

Well, I messed it up before snapping it, if it makes you feel any better. Turns out rubbing alcohol doesn't work too well with discs. Neither do knives. Ofcourse I didn't just decide to ruin a perfectly good game, but the disc was extremely glitchy so over a decent period of time I used it to test what ruins a disc. Then came the snapping. And I enjoyed every second of it, even though I liked Brotherhood

steveeire
07-21-2015, 11:29 AM
Remember when people use to think you could repair discs with toothpaste.