PDA

View Full Version : Can this be the other AAA title this fiscal year?

Joe_Corleone
07-19-2015, 01:16 AM
I remember when ubisoft had there end of year conference call they said Rainbow Six: Siege, AC: Syndicate, The Division, and one other AAA title will release this fiscal year ending on March 31, 2016. Do anyone think this could be that unnamed AAA title?

Fatal-Feit
07-19-2015, 01:25 AM
There's a chance that may be Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Havemercy87
07-19-2015, 01:30 AM
I would like to hear that it is For Honor, but like Fatal said, it's a 50/50 with GRW which is an amazing looking game as well. For a shooter...

Fatal-Feit
07-19-2015, 03:11 AM
I would like to hear that it is For Honor, but like Fatal said, it's a 50/50 with GRW which is an amazing looking game as well. For a shooter...

The way I see it, For Honor actually has an 80% chance. For one, the website said it'll be released in 2016, but that could change since they don't have an exact date. The real reason why I believe For Honor has a higher chance is because there are already 2 Tom Clancy games to be released in 2016, and GRW already looks pretty similar to TD.

Havemercy87
07-19-2015, 11:42 AM
The way I see it, For Honor actually has an 80% chance. For one, the website said it'll be released in 2016, but that could change since they don't have an exact date. The real reason why I believe For Honor has a higher chance is because there are already 2 Tom Clancy games to be released in 2016, and GRW already looks pretty similar to TD.

^^ I can see that.. FH deserves AAA imo...

Dead1y-Derri
07-19-2015, 11:47 AM
I think For Honor has a high chance of being released by the end of the fiscal year. Simply because I don't know what else has been announced by Ubisoft that could be released by then. As others have said we've already seen 2 Tom Clancy games released in a short period of each other.

Unless we get any surprise announcements at Gamescom