PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Selection on Suggestions

redrobingeek
07-18-2015, 10:18 PM
While watching the gameplay trailers and the reveal cinematic trailer I realised something. Throughout the gameplay trailer I didn't see anyone using anything but swords. Although in the cinematic trailer there was a Knight using a shield and mace and Vikings were using axes. I was wondering what the variety of weapons would be. I'd like to see in the game a large variety of weapons throughout all the different factions. Such as stuff like: Pole arm, Spears, Sickles, Bow Staffs, Full body shields and short swords, etc. Just a little bit of weapon choice would be nice too see. Although I do realise that it is in pre-alpha and there is a ton more to come.

Warphorntek
07-18-2015, 10:51 PM
Well there is few Threads about this stuff and you should read them man. About only sword thing..... its closed alfa so youu can be sure there will be more of types. Just because of trailer its obvious.

Fatal-Feit
07-20-2015, 01:57 AM
The game is currently still early in development so all they have shown are the swords, but there will certainly be more variety in weapons. Each faction will have many heroes, each with their own unique weapons, so expect a good amount of distinct weapons like in the cinematic trailer.

Gamescom is coming up so hopefully For Honor will be there and with new heroes to show off. :)

UbiBooma
07-23-2015, 05:57 PM
The game is currently still early in development so all they have shown are the swords, but there will certainly be more variety in weapons. Each faction will have many heroes, each with their own unique weapons, so expect a good amount of distinct weapons like in the cinematic trailer.

Gamescom is coming up so hopefully For Honor will be there and with new heroes to show off. :)

Yup, For Honor will be featured at Gamescom so we'll probably see some new material so we can drool some more. :D