PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Syndicate on Xbox 360 and PS3

SargentDynamit8
07-18-2015, 08:15 PM
Hello

I want Ubisoft to continue to develop games on Xbox 360 and PS3 for future year at least 2016. Development of Xbox 360 versions must be equally developed to next gen and not to be outsources to different or developer who has little experience developing triple A games.

Xbox 360 still deserve to have great games made by same developer that once did and here’s why. As many people ,many countries, many gaming communities still has Xbox 360 as they prefer to keep it as it’s still a great gaming machines that also has entertainment. Multiplayer is still very poplar and still reaching some places. Xbox 360 and PS3 is much easier and cheaper to develop. Its more profitable. Not to mention Xbox 360 and PS3 never has a good final AC games since Black Flag, Rogue doesn't count!Its a generation that created Ubisoft most popular franchise Assassin's Creed. Leaving behind will disappoint millions of people. Synidcate an make it work on Xbox 360 and PS3 if you tried. Make it Cross platform or equal development.

Also Ubisoft especially Montreal has the strength capacity and resources to make 1 new IP For Honor, 1 Assassin's Creed,Three new Tom Clancy games all in development, and expansions like trail fusion all for next gen only seem very selfish as not on is on Xbox 360 and PS3. Ubisoft in Montreal has thousands of workforce but somehow they don't have a team dedicated to make at least one game on Xbox 360 and PS3. Future games on both generation consoles will have millions more customer and will generated more money with less angry letter to company. Customer will still get great games and companies will have healthy sales so everyone is happy. You have to think about Xbox 360 and how it brought good to this company and shaped the gaming industry.

Don't leave behind your fans , one last good main Assassin's Creed game.

Hans684
07-18-2015, 08:16 PM
Or Rogue for current-gen.

SargentDynamit8
07-18-2015, 08:18 PM
What! that doesn't seen right

Hans684
07-18-2015, 08:28 PM
What! that doesn't seen right

More right than your suggestion of turning current-gen games back to last-gen.

SargentDynamit8
07-18-2015, 08:32 PM
Hello

Yes sort off, i want both platform version of the game. Not downgraded just equal and not to be outsources eg Ubisoft Sofia who ruined AC rogue

Xstantin
07-18-2015, 08:42 PM
can't be serious lmao

pacmanate
07-18-2015, 09:06 PM
Is this a troll thread?

Either way, 360 and PS3 can't handle the new games. Their hardware is ancient.

steveeire
07-18-2015, 09:31 PM
Why on earth would you go backwards? Forwards is the only way.

SargentDynamit8
07-18-2015, 10:19 PM
It would be great for Syndicate to be cross platform. And as Final AC game to that platform, and since Unity was such a gltichy nightmare with rubbish story, flat character development and fustrating controls and zero modern day story. While Rogue is cash grab only exist to fill gap between AC 3 and AC4 though its painfully lazy short only halve on sequence of main AC game, recycling everything form New York city of AC 3 to menus of Black Flag, not original, lack of content and just developed so short to a outsourced developer proving that Rogue is rubbish. Dont believe me look at metecritic. . So having Syndicate on Xbox 360 will deliver what fans asked since Rogue is a poor developed game.

Also calling the platform that created Assassin's Creed ancient is stupid and unfair

Xstantin
07-18-2015, 10:25 PM
it is ancient

SargentDynamit8
07-18-2015, 11:59 PM
Also calling the platform that created Assassin's Creed ancient is stupid and unfair. I just want one last good AC game since Black Flag. Rogue is so awful, the worst AC game made. This is what Ubisoft get for being greedy and selfish. Both Unity and Rogue are worst preforming AC games ever period! If not why no develop another AC game since it somehow was okay for last year why not do it agian but different location.

I want AC Syndicate on Xbox 360 and PS3

Megas_Doux
07-19-2015, 12:01 AM
AC IV barely made it on the PS3/ Xbox 360.

Now imagine Syndicate with its 1:1 buildings and those seamless interiors.....

D.I.D.
07-19-2015, 12:04 AM
Xbox 360 and PS3 is much easier and cheaper to develop. Its more profitable.

No, it isn't. There was a period when X360/PS3 development was cheap but now that the industry has moved ahead, that time is over. It was relatively cheap when a game brief was dreamt up within the system's theoretical limits and designed accordingly. When developing a new gen game, the conversion back to old gen is very much more difficult. Now you have a game that works on new gen which must be made to work on extremely outdated hardware without changing too much. That's very much harder, and the resulting product is likely to be horrible and poorly received.

Shadows of Mordor is a famously well-optimised game, especially on PC; PC customers were over the moon about how well it ran and how much performance they got. Have you seen the old gen version that came much later, with a huge amount of development and time spent on it? It is horrible, and stands as an excellent illustration of why developers should leave the old gen behind and not look back. SoM is not remotely as complicated as Unity. There is simply no way to scale Unity and have it run on an old gen console, either in terms of the environment or the populations. If it was possible, you'd have had 1:1 cities and massive populations in the earlier ACs.

Not to mention Xbox 360 and PS3 never has a good final AC games since Black Flag, Rogue doesn't count!

What does this mean? Why are you owed a "final" game, if it's not simply the last game (which you've had)? You mean it has to be explosively brilliant? If you got such a game, why would that satisfy you that your gen was now over? Surely you would use such a game as evidence for why your gen must continue.

Ultimately if what you're saying was true, Unity would have drastically undersold by comparison with previous gen games. In fact it sold remarkably well, and Syndicate will sell even better. I would not be surprised if Syndicate has the biggest launch yet, even though sales of new gen consoles are still far away from their eventual peak.

Shahkulu101
07-19-2015, 12:10 AM
Also when you look at sales statistics the current-gen versions of games available on both platforms sell considerably more than the last-gen versions in most instances.

Zafar1981
07-19-2015, 05:31 AM
I had played the demo and the graphically the game can easily run on PS2 and original Xbox

Alphacos007
07-19-2015, 07:04 AM
lol, I seriously hope you're not beeing serious.
I actually wrote that line to the poster above me, but it fits OP as well.

To OP:
Old gen can barely run AC4, Rogue has a lot of downgrades in comparisson with AC4 so it could run better there. And no, it's not easier to develop for them, the current consoles use x86 architecture which is much more easier to develop. When PS3 released, a lot of devs acknowledged that it was a nightmare to develop there. They got used to it after a while, after all the consoles have almost 10 years on their back right now.
Their hardware IS ancient, as I said, they were released almost 10 years ago (or more, I'm not sure), they are heavily outdated.
And who are you to say that Rogue doesn't count as a farewell from the old gen? Just because YOU didn't like it, doesn't mean everyone didn't like it. It actually had better reviews than Unity, and it was very well received. It's story might not be so good IMO, but the game itself is pretty great.

To the guy above me;
I REALLY hope you're just exagerating in order to make your point more shocking. If you really think like that, I believe you might need some pretty good glasses.

Sorrosyss
07-19-2015, 10:04 AM
Yeah... the last gen consoles are nearing a decade old now. Time to move on, and get a new console friend. If you look back at previous console generations, most of them only lasted 5 or 6 years. Hell, the original PS was launched 20 years ago for example.

The hardware is too old now, and indeed limiting to a developer looking to push forward and match it's rivals. The PS4 and Xbone are already outdated too, but that's where all the focus and future is now.

DisCrafted
07-19-2015, 07:29 PM
Rogue is awful? More like the opposite. Rogue is one of the best AC games up to date it has an amazing story so what if the gameplay is similar to AC 4? It's a great game. Your so butthurt that Syndicate isn't coming out on PS3 and X360 that you say Rogue is awful. And like everyone said we are moving forward.... PS3 and X360 are too old.

steveeire
07-19-2015, 08:02 PM
lol you are wrong when you state the PS3 is easier to code for.

Rogue is awful? More like the opposite. Rogue is one of the best AC games up to date it has an amazing story so what if the gameplay is similar to AC 4? It's a great game. Your so butthurt that Syndicate isn't coming out on PS3 and X360 that you say Rogue is awful. And like everyone said we are moving forward.... PS3 and X360 are too old.

I haven't played Rogue yet but I thought the consensus was that it is mediocre?

steveeire
07-19-2015, 08:10 PM
Oh I am, I got it yesterday for a tenner, and tbf its not hard to be better than unity, if your game works its better than Unity.

DisCrafted
07-19-2015, 08:11 PM
Well people have opinions. Most of the people say Rogue should've been a AC4 DLC and stuff... You know. But IMO Rogue is one of the best games in the series. About the mediocre ratings... to be honest IDK why but Rogue's reviews are far better than Unity. In fact Rogue itself is FAR better than Unity. You should definitely give it a try. I don't think you'll regret it.

DisCrafted
07-19-2015, 08:13 PM
Oh I am, I got it yesterday for a tenner, and tbf its not hard to be better than unity, if your game works its better than Unity.
lol. Yeah i guess. But i meant for storywise and gameplay. Cause IMO Unity's combat was slow, dull and boring.

JayyRupp
07-19-2015, 08:14 PM
Wow enough is enough already. Its been almost 2 years and you've had plenty of time to buy a current gen console. I'm tired of getting watered down games because publishers are still catering to last gen players. If they do make ports for the previous generation, they SHOULD be outsourced to another development team. No other generation of consoles has kept this up for this long. #stoptheplague #buycurrentgen

Hans684
07-19-2015, 08:19 PM

It's better than Unity.

steveeire
07-19-2015, 08:20 PM
lol. Yeah i guess. But i meant for storywise and gameplay. Cause IMO Unity's combat was slow, dull and boring.

Tru that, just replayed Unity last week and now I'm replaying Black Flag, and the difference between how fun Black Flag is compared to Unity is astounding.

It's better than Unity.

As I said before, all you need is for a game to work, to be better than Unity.

DisCrafted
07-19-2015, 08:28 PM
Tru that, just replayed Unity last week and now I'm replaying Black Flag, and the difference between how fun Black Flag is compared to Unity is astounding.
Yep, Exactly what i meant. They said that the combat would be harder and stuff and the thing is the animations aren't smooth and seem awkward a lot. As i said it's slow too. IMO in Unity the combat was fully ruined glad to see some action coming back in combat for AC Syndicate.

Altair1789
07-19-2015, 08:35 PM
It can't happen unless you want the current gen version to be held back

Hans684
07-19-2015, 08:48 PM
As I said before, all you need is for a game to work, to be better than Unity.

True

steveeire
07-19-2015, 08:49 PM
Although one improvement Unity did make is allowing you to descend buildings, I'd like to see haystack gone altogether and the way you descend expanded upon.

DisCrafted
07-20-2015, 07:09 AM
Although one improvement Unity did make is allowing you to descend buildings, I'd like to see haystack gone altogether and the way you descend expanded upon.
True. Descend helps alot when you want to climb down. Remember when in the old games you try to climb down but there's nothing to grab and you press the jump button or immediately fall down and die.

The_Kiwi_
07-20-2015, 07:34 AM
lol

Does OP really think that the outdated tech of the 360 can handle any form of a downgraded Syndicate?
Not only that, the fact that 360 only runs on DVD tech means the game would be on multiple discs... at least 3
The PS3 might be able to handle it, due to Blu-ray tech and because it has more power than the 360, but still not in any viable downgraded form

steveeire
07-20-2015, 09:19 AM
True. Descend helps alot when you want to climb down. Remember when in the old games you try to climb down but there's nothing to grab and you press the jump button or immediately fall down and die.

tbh descend is more fun than climbing up.

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 08:30 PM
Ubisoft took a lot of risk with AC unity, putting the series biggest issue on new hardware and leaving behind original gen consoles. The move is unjustifiable but a embarrassment for the company. ans leaving us with many question left unaswers since 2014 like

Why is AC Unity only for next gen and not for current gen?
Why is AC unity not Cross platform?
Why is Far Cry 4 Cross Platformed?
Why is The crew developed for Xbox 360 and not PS3?
Why is Rogue not cross platform or not developed for next gen?
Why is Rogue outsourced or decline in quality?
Why is Rogue lack so much features that make the gamer half complete like only 6 sequence instead of 12 have is ubisoft writer bone dry?
Why is Rogue copy and paste from AC3's New York to Black Flags menu
Why is Rogue no have tripple A bughet/ high production value
Why is Rogue not unveiled in E3 2014
Why is Rogue not original
Why is Rogue not have must have title update to fix bugs and add new content
Why is Rogue not have season pass/ DLC?
Why is Rogue cover look like a screenshot rather than a cool looking one?
Why is Rogue development so short?
Why is Rogue have no support like title update
Why is Rogue not have post launch update to improve the game image from avatars to Story base DLC?
Fix these issues with Rogue but having a team dedication to improve Rogue like Unity team for its issues, so that the is less embarrassing

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 08:36 PM
My bad that's for separate issue

ze_topazio
07-20-2015, 09:00 PM
Why is Syndicate not being released on the Magnavox Odyssey?
Why is Syndicate not being released on the Commodore 64?
Why is Syndicate not being released on the NES?
Why is Syndicate not being released on the Gameboy?
Why is Syndicate not being released on the Mega Drive?
Why is Syndicate not being released on the PS1?
Why is Syndicate not being released on the GameCube?

UBI BE CHANGE!

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 10:06 PM
What that suppose to mean, are against me or support me cos that doesn't make sence!

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 10:09 PM
Rogue is nothing more than a cash grab for Ubisoft sad attempt to put pieces of AC 3 and AC4 and calling something else so fans won't question, another reason why Ubisoft is the new EA

SargentDynamit8
07-20-2015, 11:29 PM
Next gen doesn't provide the best experience also what does next gen do for Assassin't Creed. This is what they did to those who think next is worth it(ITS NOT). Its backwards and asks for money

Paris is smaller than past gen Black Flag, only equally to all the land in the game.
Its broken and unplayable
frustration controls
Force transactions
Dull annoying companion app integration
Force online subscription for Co op and no local/ free play
annoying sing up things/uplay
No links to past AC games other than Rogue and only lousy expedition
Unstable poorer graphics

Go back to your roots. Develop the game on Xbox 360 and also are you a fan or a Ubisoft worker

bitebug2003
07-20-2015, 11:32 PM
Stop double/triple posting please

ze_topazio
07-20-2015, 11:34 PM
The PS3/Xbox360/Wii generation is over, Unity and Syndicate are made for new and more powerful hardware, the PS3 and Xbox 360 can't handle those games, it had to happen at some point in the same way that it happened last gen and the gen before it and before, etc..., there comes a time when developers stop making games for the older consoles, get over it.

SargentDynamit8
07-21-2015, 12:14 AM
Who are you? are Ubisoft member , do you have links to Montreal and Quebec cos i like to tell them that i want this game on Xbox 360 and PS3

Stop double/triple posting please

Who are you? are Ubisoft member , do you have links to Montreal and Quebec cos i like to tell them that i want this game on Xbox 360 and PS3

bitebug2003
07-21-2015, 12:34 AM

I'm a member just like you and I can assure you that Assassin's Creed Syndicate won't be appearing on the Xbox 360 or PS3.

SargentDynamit8
07-21-2015, 12:39 AM
What why do they do that, that not aright. Could you send my feed explaining my issue

SargentDynamit8
07-21-2015, 12:42 AM
I won't stop until Ubiosft makes one last good game Either Tom Clancy , Assassin's Creed , For honor, or Watch Dogs 2. This is what fans want and Ubisoft is letting them down agains.So much ofr taking risk. I'm determined that Ubisoft can still deliver great games on Xbox 360 and PS3 if they do it for fans.

ze_topazio
07-21-2015, 12:47 AM
Are you for real?

SargentDynamit8
07-21-2015, 12:49 AM
Yes yes I am

Kaschra
07-21-2015, 12:51 AM
Yes yes I am

Syndicate for PS3/Xbox360 will NEVER happen.
GET. OVER. IT.

SargentDynamit8
07-21-2015, 12:56 AM
Oh its will LMAO!

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/d4/d47a33407d29a75364eca7eea721f2a3ec6e55ebf48ba889b4 c1884c9e4235ab.jpg

And that 1 in 1,000,000 thing wrong with AC 3

ze_topazio
07-21-2015, 01:13 AM
http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/gallery/10-hilarious-video-game-memes-of-2012/assassins-creed-iii-logic.jpg

The_Kiwi_
07-21-2015, 02:23 AM
We have a new auditorevita woohoo

Altair1789
07-21-2015, 03:54 AM
Oh its will LMAO!

The problem is: it can't. It's literally impossible. You won't get AC Syndicate to run for xbox 360 or ps4 unless they take out half the features, shrink the city, and lower the graphics to very low settings, and change the resolution to 576p. It won't happen. The only solution is to get a next gen console. If you can't afford one, then that sucks, but there's no other solution. Even if there was a way for Ubisoft to optimize Syndicate to work on xbox 360 and ps4, if they started now, it would take a very, very long time

The_Kiwi_
07-21-2015, 06:45 AM
The problem is: it can't. It's literally impossible. You won't get AC Syndicate to run for xbox 360 or ps4 unless they take out half the features, shrink the city, and lower the graphics to very low settings, and change the resolution to 576p. It won't happen. The only solution is to get a next gen console. If you can't afford one, then that sucks, but there's no other solution. Even if there was a way for Ubisoft to optimize Syndicate to work on xbox 360 and ps4, if they started now, it would take a very, very long time

lol you said PS4 twice

steveeire
07-21-2015, 10:49 AM
lol

bitebug2003
07-21-2015, 01:53 PM
Really pointless thread now.

As already stated it's NOT going to happen.

Closed