PDA

View Full Version : Closed Beta

HELL56789
07-16-2015, 06:10 PM
When this was announced back on E3 I applied for beta is there any news on when beta is going to be released? Just curious I have been trying to look for news but cant find anything on it.

Eiddard
07-16-2015, 06:44 PM
Another post about beta, I was afraid I was not seeing one of this again soon, I was almost doing one myself for people to not lose habit.

And answering your question, that you could answer yourself by wasting like 2 mins in the forum reading or using the search bar. No, there isn't news about Beta, there isn't news about anything since the E3 about the game.

We expect a Beta/Alpha for august, since one guy that played with the devs said in a video that there was planned a beta for august, but there is no official statement from ubisoft about it.

Ant Heuser Kush
07-23-2015, 10:03 AM
Another post about beta, I was afraid I was not seeing one of this again soon, I was almost doing one myself for people to not lose habit.

And answering your question, that you could answer yourself by wasting like 2 mins in the forum reading or using the search bar. No, there isn't news about Beta, there isn't news about anything since the E3 about the game.

We expect a Beta/Alpha for august, since one guy that played with the devs said in a video that there was planned a beta for august, but there is no official statement from ubisoft about it.

If that's true, I just signed up... I may be too late. Luckily, they pool from a pool and not first come first serve.