PDA

View Full Version : Call to Arms: Bugs Squashing

MissBetwixt
07-16-2015, 05:55 PM
Attention everyone!
We’re looking for more ways to reproduce the three bugs below. We have been unsuccessful in reliably reproducing all three in house.
If you can share a video with reproduction steps (meaning you are able to get it every time doing the same steps), the date, time, attacker name and defender name, it would help us immensely!
• Pop-Eye enters the treasure room while the gate is closed.
• The treasure room gate remains closed after completing a castle.
• The Archer gets stuck at the drawbridge after using roll.
Reward: 500 Blings for the first full complete report with 100% reproducible steps of each bug!
You can update us using this thread.

Originally posted by TheBlack_Mamba June 05, 2015 @ 10:05
The see the original post click here (https://www.themightyquest.com/en/forums/bug-report-58/topics/calltoarmsbugssquashing)

ulti.K
08-13-2015, 03:48 PM
The Archer getting stuck glitch was fixed, however, it's still possible to get stuck.

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-15-2015, 10:01 PM
So I just witnessed this bug for the first time (funny because I was just yesterday trying to replicate this and Pop-eye bug). Here is a replay of the bug occurring:

game://replay/start?attackId=55cfa4525c9832055c1d89a8

The player is out of my league and will require a Target Attack to test the bug and try to replicate it (the next run I validated castle without it happening). I'll try and report back if I can replicate it. My initial thoughts are it's an issue with the castle theme because I've tested this with most other castle themes, but I don't have Dragonificus to test with.

Been testing similar creature and design comp and directing the combat to mimick the replay... but again just not happening with my pool of themes. I reckon there's a connection between bug and Dragonificus theme.

Tabq-
08-15-2015, 11:33 PM
Its a easy bug IMBIGNSCAREY

There is just a small hole in the gate where the can walk trough
then the get stuck between the gate and the door.
then the get pushed inwards the treasure room.

How to solve problem:
Make Gate bigger.
or multiple gates with 1 collision

IMBIGNSCAREY
08-17-2015, 09:08 PM
Small hole in the door you say?

I can't argue after seeing slow torch fireballs magic themselves through many a solid wall ;)

Point-in-case below

http://i.imgur.com/NGg1BlM.jpg

IMBIGNSCAREY
03-21-2016, 07:04 AM
So I knew Pop-Eye and Spider Boss can get bugged in the treasure room while gate is closed but until today I'd never had a Manaferatu do it too.

Just posting for future reference if game development does get going again: game://replay/start?attackId=56ef7abb5c9832103c494cc4