PDA

View Full Version : Second Beta

Sparks141
07-16-2015, 04:29 PM
I pre-ordered the game after the first beta through steam. I can see the beta version of the game in my library but I haven't received any code or message to participate in the second beta. Am I missing something or will i get access once the beta opens?

Game looks good so far, keep up the good work.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Hi Spaks141 and welcome to the forums, this is the FAQ for the Steam version;

Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta will be displayed in your Steam games library as soon as the Beta is live (details when it will be live will be here https://mmh7.ubi.com/en/beta)
Double-click on Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta to download the game on your computer
As soon as the download is complete, run Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta
Steam will provide you with a personal Uplay Beta code
The Uplay Launcher will pop up
Log in through your Uplay account or create one if you don't have one yet (it's free and quick)
Redeem the Uplay Beta code Steam gave you
Might & Magic Heroes VII - Beta is now available

If you have any more queries, please let us know.

Sparks141
07-16-2015, 04:57 PM
I've tried to double click on the beta version of the game but nothing happens and there's no download option when i click on the game. So i'm guessing somehitng is wrong.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-16-2015, 05:10 PM
No nothing is wrong, the reason nothing is happening at the moment is because the beta is not currently running.

When it is live it will work.

Please keep an eye out for announcements when the beta will start.

Sparks141
07-16-2015, 06:00 PM
No nothing is wrong, the reason nothing is happening at the moment is because the beta is not currently running.

When it is live it will work.

Please keep an eye out for announcements when the beta will start.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Looking forward to the beta.