PDA

View Full Version : International 8 recruiting

XyZspineZyX
08-01-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted on 08/01/03 07:45AM (server time: GMT 0)

Hey all gamers! International 8, a new clan, is going to start recruiting on Augus 10th. Just get a hold of me by paging me at I8_ShrJinLung. This team has specific needs. THere will be only 8 or 9 of us. that means that everyone will be able to play in the matches most of the time. Tell me wut gun you use and how do u play. example: sniper, lmg or support, camper, assualt. Thanks very much and have good games.

XyZspineZyX
08-01-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted on 08/01/03 07:45AM (server time: GMT 0)

Hey all gamers! International 8, a new clan, is going to start recruiting on Augus 10th. Just get a hold of me by paging me at I8_ShrJinLung. This team has specific needs. THere will be only 8 or 9 of us. that means that everyone will be able to play in the matches most of the time. Tell me wut gun you use and how do u play. example: sniper, lmg or support, camper, assualt. Thanks very much and have good games.

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 12:37 PM
Hey Trixta here,

Hope u get this cause i"m not sure what u mean by paging. Anyway just wanted to say I'd be interested in joinin ur clan. I'm 16 and from Ireland. I'm a big fan of snipeing and using stealth but I can do good back-up and teamwork aswell, such as a 2 man squad kind of thing. Since ye must be based in Europe and the time zone's the same it wouldn't mean I'd have to go playin at 3 in the mornin, which is good cause every clan I loooked at seemed to be american. I actually started my own clan awhile ago just for a bit of fun and made a website at www.geocities.com/sh1tclan (http://www.geocities.com/sh1tclan) if u wanna check it out.

If u wanna contact me email me at AssKickinLeprechaun@hotmail.com.

Thanx
TRIXTA

I8_ShrJinLung wrote:
- Originally posted on 08/01/03 07:45AM (server time:
- GMT 0)

Hey all gamers! International 8, a new
- clan, is going to start recruiting on Augus 10th.
- Just get a hold of me by paging me at I8_ShrJinLung.
- This team has specific needs. THere will be only 8
- or 9 of us. that means that everyone will be able to
- play in the matches most of the time. Tell me wut
- gun you use and how do u play. example: sniper, lmg
- or support, camper, assualt. Thanks very much and
- have good games.
-
-