PDA

View Full Version : Characters of Ghost Recon Wildlands

DetectTarget
07-16-2015, 11:23 AM
Hi, I am a new user;
I would like to know what are the characters of Ghost Recon Wildlands.
P.S Sorry for english but I am Italian :)

Cortexian
07-16-2015, 10:49 PM
It's unclear at this point if there are four specific characters, or if the characters are generic ones that you customize to your liking when you start playing the game. There is no official information about this yet.

DanHibikiFanXM
07-17-2015, 04:44 AM
Personally I'm hoping for a more robust version of the character system from OGR. Have a bunch of dudes you can customize and if they survive missions they gain skills and experience and if they die...they die. That's way too much to hope for though.

shobhit7777777
07-17-2015, 09:31 AM
Personally I'm hoping for a more robust version of the character system from OGR. Have a bunch of dudes you can customize and if they survive missions they gain skills and experience and if they die...they die. That's way too much to hope for though.

I think so too. I think we'll get persistent characters who will be "Immortal" and some character customization

Timberley
07-17-2015, 12:05 PM
I think so too. I think we'll get persistent characters who will be "Immortal" and some character customization

Sadly I suspect that'll be the case. I'd much prefer the OGR route of a platoon of characters that can grow as they go on missions, as Dan said. One of the things that turned me off GRFS (there's a long list) was the fact that I never felt there could be the sense of failure that you get from losing a member of the team. Losing a Ghost back then was serious business, particularly one of the 'hero' Ghosts, like Susan Grey or Jack Stone, as you lost unique weapons (assuming you were playing vanilla, not modded), as well as their accumulated experience from previous missions.

Tim

BS__Paladin
07-17-2015, 10:34 PM
I would personally like to see a roster return of players you unlock for completing special objective. And as Dan said these characters can be upgraded. It adds a social side to the game, especially if when joining another person's co-op game you join as one of your characters, completed with specific weapon.

For example, free a french merc from a underground detention facility and that player becomes selectable. it also unlocks a Famas. I would also like the ability to add a custom character, were you design the facial features etc, to act as the rookie of the squad. Adds some immersion as you being that rookie.

Muddvain
08-02-2015, 08:36 PM
Id like to see a character that you can do whatever you want too change out his setups to any available weapons on the game. More so for this reason, I would like to see where you have skill levels with each weapon of choice. That way just because im running a ACR with my setups I die and someone else trys to use my rifle id like it to be a little more difficult for them to use my weapon as it would for most people in reality because of the lack of experience. And then the opposite as well, where if your skill with the ACR is up your unaffected by the change of weapon even though its not yours. That would allow more so all gear and gadgets and weapons to every class its just your choice as to which setup you choose to run. Id like a character that can run multiple Primary weapons like we do in reality in Run and Gun/3 Gun Challenges. We carry our AR-15, Shotgun of choice, and plus our sidearms in whichever location youd like. It is a heavy load but if my fat *** can do it for a couple hours im sure a highly trained Computerized Character could run with them as well. LMAO I think I kinda rambled but I do hope there is more character modifications and plus better gear packages, as far as Vests, Pants and Tactical gear in general. There are literally billions to choose from but its veryu doable look at BF4 but I do prefer GRFS GunSmith in comparison to any other game made that ive played.

Happy Hunting Ghosts!
Muddvain OUT!

Milli0nkniv3s
08-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Not sure where I read or heard this however it was suggested or commented on that GRWL will be set before GRFS and will be based on the same four main characters.