PDA

View Full Version : [DAWN] Quantum Dawn is actively recruiting for RS:S on PC!

DAWN-DaMann22
07-16-2015, 07:51 AM
Hey there fellow Rainbow Six operators. I am DaMann22 (add me to Uplay, Steam, PSN) looking for gamers who want to utilize excellent teamwork and communications more so than just running-and-gunning. Currently there are 5 of us in our community that are getting this game and wish more to join our ranks, including you!

Quantum Dawn Gaming originally started as a Planetside 2 outfit three years ago. Today we still play Planetside together but have branched out to other games such as Arma 3, H1Z1, DayZ standalone, Guild Wars, Path of Exile, CS:Go, and many other games. WIth our dedicated 24/7 0teamspeak server (ts.quantumdawn.com) which we own we have the pedigree to play maturely as a team to get the job done, something that we want to continue with Rainbow Six Siege. Also there is a strong interest into other Ubisoft games such as The Division and Ghost Recon: Wildlands which we hope you will join us as well.

So if you're interested in joining we high encourage you (but its not required) to register on our website QuantumDawn.com (http://quantumdawn.com) or add DaMann22 (community leader) on the before mentioned gaming sites. If you have any questions PM me or add them below. Looking forward to you guys and gals joining us and hope to see you all in game.

EDIT: We are also streaming this game and others every night. Join and follow us at twitch.tv/quantum_dawn (twitch.tv/quantum_dawn) for the fun!!!

NinjaBuddyYi
07-19-2015, 08:49 AM
Hey there fellow Rainbow Six operators. I am DaMann22 (add me to Uplay, Steam, PSN) looking for gamers who want to utilize excellent teamwork and communications more so than just running-and-gunning. Currently there are 5 of us in our community that are getting this game and wish more to join our ranks, including you!

Quantum Dawn Gaming originally started as a Planetside 2 outfit three years ago. Today we still play Planetside together but have branched out to other games such as Arma 3, H1Z1, DayZ standalone, Guild Wars, Path of Exile, CS:Go, and many other games. WIth our dedicated 24/7 0teamspeak server (ts.quantumdawn.com) which we own we have the pedigree to play maturely as a team to get the job done, something that we want to continue with Rainbow Six Siege. Also there is a strong interest into other Ubisoft games such as The Division and Ghost Recon: Wildlands which we hope you will join us as well.

So if you're interested in joining we high encourage you (but its not required) to register on our website QuantumDawn.com (http://quantumdawn.com) or add DaMann22 (community leader) on the before mentioned gaming sites. If you have any questions PM me or add them below. Looking forward to you guys and gals joining us and hope to see you all in game.

This seems like a fun place but as being a FPS online gamer i have my question to ask if you could message me here or on the ts im always on that would be great.

DAWN-DaMann22
07-21-2015, 12:30 AM
You're more than welcome to join us Shadow, any time 24/7. Our teamspeak is always on with players jumping into games or just hanging out and chatting. Feel free to join us on our teamspeak (ts.quantumdawn.com) to play FPS and free to play games. If you want to set up a playing session thats more formal then just go on our website to get a time going.

Also we are recruiting for The Division and Ghost Recon: Wildlands. Join us if you're looking for a group that specializes in hardcore teamwork.

UbiEpi
07-21-2015, 08:08 PM
Pushing this to the Recruitment (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/836-Rainbow-Six-Siege-Group-Recruitment) section. Best of luck!

DAWN-DaMann22
07-22-2015, 02:06 AM
Pushing this to the Recruitment (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/836-Rainbow-Six-Siege-Group-Recruitment) section. Best of luck!

Thanks Community Manager. Hope to kick A in the game. Other squads, COME AT US BRO!!!

DAWN-DaMann22
08-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Looking forward to playing the beta more and more with each piece of info coming from Gamescom. Join us everyone if you're interested in play with the Dawn guys on our dedicated teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com) and visit our website (QuantumDawn.com). Currently we are gearing up for expanding our Warframe dojo to a larger clan. We welcome all for that game as well as the many others we play together.

VeiMuri
08-10-2015, 05:11 PM
Will your group plan on having any sort of competitive time that competes in the different leagues that will be formed such as ESL or MLG?

DAWN-DaMann22
08-11-2015, 06:19 AM
Will your group plan on having any sort of competitive time that competes in the different leagues that will be formed such as ESL or MLG?

Honestly I would love to compete in either league but thats up to the people who buy the game and want to get a 5 man squad that will practice regularly. I know that our members of QuantumDawn.com are getting the game so that their will be 2 or more squads everynight but I don't know if they want to put in the time to be competitive.

Join us VeiMuri, or keep in touch, and i'll have a better gauge of interest as the game gets closer and later goes live. Thanks for you question and hope to see you with us soon, if not I wish you good luck finding a clan.

DAWN-DaMann22
08-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Come hang out with me on our twitch channel Twitch.tv/quantum_dawn. I could use someone chatting with me cheering me on! :cool:

Also if you want to play with us before the game goes live play with our Warframe division of Quantum Dawn Gaming, the Quantum Space Wizards. Our teamspeak again is ts.quantumdawn.com. Come hang out and play!

guest-cuVhGLME
08-14-2015, 05:19 PM

EDIT: We are also streaming this game and others every night. Join and follow us at twitch.tv/quantum_dawn (twitch.tv/quantum_dawn) for the fun!!!

Hi, Im new in pc gaming, but Ive played fps for many years in xbox. Currently I play ghost recon online for pc, but i want to buy RS:S and belong to a true clan. And it will be better to start RS:S with a clan so if you are tactical player I will be charmed to belong to you. I hope your reply. See ya!

DAWN-DaMann22
08-14-2015, 09:00 PM
If you want to join all you have to do is play with us on our teamspeak - ts.quantumdawn.com. I personally am on it all day. We highly encourage you to join our website QuantumDawn.com but its not required unless you want to have a leadership position. Add me on steam (DaMann22) if you have anymore questions or let me know here.

DAWN-DaMann22
08-19-2015, 10:25 PM
It's unfortunate that a lot of good games now come out when this releases, just cause 3 for example. However we are a dedicated gaming community that will be around. Join our fun at QuantumDawn.com and our teamspeak - ts.quantumdawn.com. If you can join our twitch channel - twitch.tv/quantum_dawn for eventual Rainbow Six Siege streaming. Right now we are gearing up for awesome teamplay with Warframe.

DAWN-DaMann22
09-01-2015, 01:30 AM
If you're looking for real tactical fun then we are the group for you! Quantum Dawn Gaming is not your typical CoD gamers. We will use actually coordination and precision in our gameplay. Check us out today!!!

DAWN-DaMann22
09-07-2015, 08:08 PM
We're up to around 15 guys playing with us. And thats with the game still a few months out. Join us asap so you can get a commanding spot on our team.

DAWN-DaMann22
09-15-2015, 06:39 PM
Only a few days left. Join us as we are beta ready. Teamspeak server is on 24/7 and ready to go.

DAWN-DaMann22
09-22-2015, 04:08 PM
Well I don't know what happened to the sub recruitment forums but I like this one better. Join us this Thursday for the most awesome game ever!. We will be live streaming on our twitch embedded on our website so if you can't join us then come watch the fun.

DAWN-DaMann22
09-25-2015, 04:31 AM
We are IN!!! Join us for beta and full game. We have a teamspeak ready and operators willing!

DAWN-DaMann22
09-26-2015, 04:07 AM
Well we have played terror hunt mode and enjoy it as well. However the fun you get from winning in multiplayer is more than worth the 60 investment. Join us for the fun today!

DavidUSN
09-26-2015, 11:12 PM
Looks interesting but I have a few questions to ask as well

Outlaw.Actual
09-26-2015, 11:39 PM
Hey interested in trying out, thanks.

DAWN-DaMann22
09-27-2015, 08:18 PM
Going to stream some more at twitch.tv/quantum_dawn. Check us out as we do our thing!

DAWN-DaMann22
09-29-2015, 09:19 PM
We have gotten a lot of people playing this game. Join us if you're interested past the beta as we have over a dozen ready for December 1. Join our website and teamspeak today!!!