PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity "An Old Internet Meme" glitch

tsuave
07-16-2015, 03:35 AM
I know I'm probably the only one left playing, but I'm about 77% complete on the game and only have 10 total trophies left. I completed the final Social Club contract, but the "An Old Internet Meme" trophy didn't pop. I emailed Ubisoft and they said to check trophy requirements, and I'm good. Second suggestion was to delete game data but that's all they could do. I did that, reloaded, (an hour later) and it still didn't pop. I searched online and no one else has posted a solution.

Any help would be appreciated, as I don't want to (and won't) play through the game again, just for this. Thanks!

Black_Widow9
07-26-2015, 02:21 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

You might also want to try replaying one or two of the Social Missions to see if the achievement pops up. Let us know if it worked for you.

Thanks ;)

tsuave
07-26-2015, 04:44 AM
I wandered, I completed sequences 9-12 and I've done most of the co-op related trophies. How do I replay the Social Club missions?

MomeAlsadi
08-10-2015, 01:29 AM
I complete these mission 5 minute ago but the trophy didnt pop so i decided to search the internet for solution and after reading your thread on the problem i felt really disappoint so i but the pointer on the social club mission in the game progression and out from no where the trophy pop . try to put your pointer for 10 minute and make sure to be online cause i wasnt before the trophy glitch . goodluck