PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to....

See3PHo
07-16-2015, 12:09 AM
O.K. I'm very surprised this has not come up yet. If it has somewhere and I missed it sorry for my redundancy.

That being said......The past couple of days I have been enjoying Multiplayer on the XONE. The format was much more balanced and fun than it had been previous times I had tried it. This new format was three races in which one trials tracks and two stupercross tracks were available to vote on followed by a final race in which a stupercross track must be played. While this format, much to my dismay, was still obviously biased towards stupercross at least it did offer a change in scenery every "heat". Now today I get on, actually looking forward to Multiplayer on Fusion, only to find that the format had been switched back to 2 heats of one race in which one trials track and 2 stupercross tracks are available to vote on and last race is 2 heats of same stupercross track. What a disappointment. I want to apoligize to anyone that was in those 2 races. I never quit but I had to after I figured out what was going on.

Really I would like to know 2 things...

Is this current version of Multiplayer the one I can expext to see in the future?
After riding tracks 2-8 in Adventure theme with that thing that doesn't resemble a bike, will I then be able to run those tracks with Viper/ Roach?

IxKILLxZOMBIES
07-16-2015, 02:50 AM
It's a glitch I mentioned it in the redlynx live stream today and shifty said it should not have switched back

En0-
07-16-2015, 06:45 AM
Hello,

1. There is a bug that makes the server loses this setting when it's rebooted, it has probably been rebooted. We'll change it back today.
2. No decision on that yet.

Cheers,

BenShermanUbi
07-16-2015, 09:12 AM
O.K. I'm very surprised this has not come up yet. If it has somewhere and I missed it sorry for my redundancy.

That being said......The past couple of days I have been enjoying Multiplayer on the XONE. The format was much more balanced and fun than it had been previous times I had tried it. This new format was three races in which one trials tracks and two stupercross tracks were available to vote on followed by a final race in which a stupercross track must be played. While this format, much to my dismay, was still obviously biased towards stupercross at least it did offer a change in scenery every "heat". Now today I get on, actually looking forward to Multiplayer on Fusion, only to find that the format had been switched back to 2 heats of one race in which one trials track and 2 stupercross tracks are available to vote on and last race is 2 heats of same stupercross track. What a disappointment. I want to apoligize to anyone that was in those 2 races. I never quit but I had to after I figured out what was going on.

Really I would like to know 2 things...

Is this current version of Multiplayer the one I can expext to see in the future?
After riding tracks 2-8 in Adventure theme with that thing that doesn't resemble a bike, will I then be able to run those tracks with Viper/ Roach?

Hello See3PHo,
I have changed the setting back to 4 tracks with 1 heat. But it can take some time before you will notice them.

In any case, please let me know how it will work.

Regards,

See3PHo
07-17-2015, 03:46 AM
Thank you for the prompt replies guys. It's great to see that the Developers of the game care enough to take the time to read these forums and address questions/ concerns.

It appears I jumped the gun a little quick. Had I been able to watch the stream that Zombies(thank you for reply bud) mentioned, I would have been more patient. I had a feeling I wasn't the only one missing this new format.

I just ran several races and I'm happy to report all is well. New format running perfectly. Nice work guys. Thank you.