PDA

View Full Version : Last Heroes of Might and Magic game?

FLUVIU
07-15-2015, 10:55 PM
Do you guys think this is going to be the last HOM&M game,I ask this because Heroes VI was a dissapointment(from my opion) and from how it looks now, Heroes VII is not going to be that big of a hit neither.Do you think this might be the last game in the series or do you thing we will have, sometime, in the future a HOM&M game wich will rise to the level of Heroes III or Heroes V?

Elle-One
07-16-2015, 09:00 AM
HOMM currently seems to be in a state where it makes a profit as long as Ubi only invests the least possible amount of time and money into it. They might keep making games like that.

FLUVIU
07-16-2015, 10:15 AM
HOMM currently seems to be in a state where it makes a profit as long as Ubi only invests the least possible amount of time and money into it. They might keep making games like that.

Yes but in this way we'll get only mediocre or bad games,wich are not going to have a big impact,in my opinion they should make a game that it has only the good parts from the other HOM&M and stop experimenting stuffs,like the thing they did with Heroes VI wich except from graphincs it was below average.

Antalyan
07-16-2015, 03:28 PM
Hopefully Ubisoft will invest enough money to make the best of heroes - Heroes 8.
With amazing, brand new graphics, great gameplay with true heroes specializations, skillwheel and many units abilities. Maybe also with some dynasty bonuses, altar of wishes and some other brand new things.
H7 may be a good one but with low amount of money Ubi already invested, we cannot expect miracles from Limbic team.

Maybe also some film based on campaign of Heroes 5 or 6 could be profitable.

Elle-One
07-16-2015, 03:48 PM
>>> Maybe also some film based on campaign of Heroes 5 or 6 could be profitable.

XD

Imagine an 80's B-movie, with horrible special effects, combined with the terrible voice acting from H5. Would watch.

FLUVIU
07-17-2015, 09:13 AM
In my opinion they should make a movie based on Heroes III campaing because it's much better then the others(that's what I believe) or a movie based on Heroes Chronicles that would be nice.

broui
07-17-2015, 01:32 PM
H7 is not even close to complete and you're writing it's obituary already?

"To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes."
-John Locke

Elle-One
07-18-2015, 07:49 AM
It's a time-honored tradtition. People have been doing this since H3 at least.

GMnemonic
07-26-2015, 12:50 PM
I hope they just redo the gameplay systems and abbilities especially the creature abbilities and work to get the graphics up to homm 6 levels, and postpone the game a year. Make the gameplay interresting and diverse this is why homm used to be so great but now the units arent unique the heros arent unique the spells are reduced etc.