PDA

View Full Version : In my most sophomoric tone: D U D E!

BaldieJr
01-26-2004, 10:42 PM
First order of business: The upgrade from Athlon 1.3 Hz to 2 Ghz AMD (64 bit 3200+) went exceedingly well. The difference is simply orgasmic, if you get my meaning.

Secondly: I don't normally act too nice, so I'll keep this short.

Thanks to everyone at 1C:Maddox (including the janitorial workers) for producing FB. It truely is a landmark in flightsim technology.

Thank you Ubi, for providing us the vehicle by which we deal out so much death, without blinking an eye. All in all, I think you suck as a publishing company, but your decision to publish this series just proves that you people might have something going for you after all.

And last, but not least, a fat thanks to RBJ for making his so-called mistake. With the latest nividia drivers, my FX5700U (which beats higher-priced cards in reviews, but is never directly compared to those cards for some strange reason) totally kicks arse. I liked it before, but now that I've got 8x agp + enough processor to pump data at it like a fire hydrant, it makes me gigle every time I see ROCK SOLID, NEVER WAVERING, 40 FPS in the Gulf of Finland campaign.

Heres to technology and fiances who put up with it!

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
______ _____
(, / ) /) /) , (, /
/---( _ // _(/ _ / __ ,""""]
+----/ ____)(_(_(/_(_(__(__(/____/__/ (__--------,' /---+
| / ( / ,' NR / |
|(_/ ..-""``"'-._ (_/ __,' 42 _/ |
+-.-"" "-..,____________/7,.--"" __]-----+

</pre>

BaldieJr
01-26-2004, 10:42 PM
First order of business: The upgrade from Athlon 1.3 Hz to 2 Ghz AMD (64 bit 3200+) went exceedingly well. The difference is simply orgasmic, if you get my meaning.

Secondly: I don't normally act too nice, so I'll keep this short.

Thanks to everyone at 1C:Maddox (including the janitorial workers) for producing FB. It truely is a landmark in flightsim technology.

Thank you Ubi, for providing us the vehicle by which we deal out so much death, without blinking an eye. All in all, I think you suck as a publishing company, but your decision to publish this series just proves that you people might have something going for you after all.

And last, but not least, a fat thanks to RBJ for making his so-called mistake. With the latest nividia drivers, my FX5700U (which beats higher-priced cards in reviews, but is never directly compared to those cards for some strange reason) totally kicks arse. I liked it before, but now that I've got 8x agp + enough processor to pump data at it like a fire hydrant, it makes me gigle every time I see ROCK SOLID, NEVER WAVERING, 40 FPS in the Gulf of Finland campaign.

Heres to technology and fiances who put up with it!

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
______ _____
(, / ) /) /) , (, /
/---( _ // _(/ _ / __ ,""""]
+----/ ____)(_(_(/_(_(__(__(/____/__/ (__--------,' /---+
| / ( / ,' NR / |
|(_/ ..-""``"'-._ (_/ __,' 42 _/ |
+-.-"" "-..,____________/7,.--"" __]-----+

</pre>

FW190fan
01-27-2004, 05:51 AM
Yeah, I felt pretty good after upgrading as well.

The Gulf of Finland is now my Beeotch.

http://people.aero.und.edu/~choma/lrg0645.jpg

F19_Ob
01-27-2004, 08:00 AM
Lucky U.........
Hmmm.....swedish teachers seem to be constantly out of cashhttp://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif