PDA

View Full Version : 0Kb/S Assassin's Creed: Unity

Acchu1915
07-15-2015, 07:51 AM
Topic states it all tried a lot of different stuff bought unity from g2a.com it was direct uplay activation usually i get my stuff off steam but i wanted to try it since it was recommended to me. the game got activated there is no issue with that the issue is with uplay its not downloading. Need help on that

Mr_Shade
07-15-2015, 10:24 AM
Topic states it all tried a lot of different stuff bought unity from g2a.com it was direct uplay activation usually i get my stuff off steam but i wanted to try it since it was recommended to me. the game got activated there is no issue with that the issue is with uplay its not downloading. Need help on that

Hi, I would contact support:

www.support.ubi.com

They can check to see what the issue is.

Acchu1915
07-15-2015, 12:13 PM
No Response from support yet i posted a ticket yesterday.

Mr_Shade
07-15-2015, 12:36 PM
No Response from support yet i posted a ticket yesterday.

They can take 48 hours - depending on how busy they are, though normally quicker - please also check the support site for FAQs that can also help!

Acchu1915
07-16-2015, 08:08 AM
Yea the support replied i got my game downloading. Can't wait to try it out i guess it will be done in a couple of days its a good 49gb. Maybe i should have gone and grabbed a physical copy would have been time saving but unfortunately the retailers in my area didn't have one. anyways thank you for the quick reply please close the topic if possible. And the solution is dragging your download slider to anyone else who has this issue. You gotta put it according to your net speed. Lower than it and it will restrict it. Higher than it and it wont download