PDA

View Full Version : Future Assasins Creed titles & Ancient History

Dalcio
07-14-2015, 08:59 PM
To dear friends from Ubisoft,

I am a loyal fan of the Assassin's Creed series from the first title. But I couldn't help notice the addicted love you guys have for the Middle and Modern history. Or maybe, your contempt for ancient history.

Herein lies my problem: I am fan of the ancient world !!!

In the first game there was not much choice, the relationship between the Templars, Crusades and Middle age was inevitable. And the game was very beautiful. Visiting medieval Acre, Damascus and Jerusalem was cool.

The second game I have to confess that it was extraordinary! The Ezio Auditore`s saga was just awesome!!!! It was better than Connor, Edward and Arno combined! Travel to Renascence Florence and Venice was surreal!!! Despite my contempt for medieval and modern history, you have my respect!

The real problem starts with Connor. Here my patience started to be tested. See, in the Assassins II, you guys presented the Assassins Sanctuary in Monteriggioni. Assassins from Persia, Babylon, Egypt, Rome, etc. There you had the best opportunity window to travel to the ancient world and toss it out. When the announcement came that the AC III would be about American Revolution, I couldn`t believe my ears.

After that I was without much hope, because, after the American Revolution, probably, it's gonna be the French.

Nothing to comment on AC 4 which I call: Pirates of the Caribbean in the Templar World.
Waste of time and money !!!

Well, then comes Unity. Once more, is not the ancient world but you guys have my respect again. Revolutionary Paris was cool.

Now in 2015 the Ubisoft announces the new title: VICTORIAN ENGLAND ???????

WHAT THE HELL ???? AAAAARRRRRRGGGG !!! :mad:

What happened with the 2011 survey that you guys were asking about our favorite historical times???

A short time later a representative from Ubisoft came to public and revealed that the two most requested historical periods by the public were American Revolution (check) and ANCIENT EGYPT.

Ok, American Revolution has happened in AC3, then you`ve decided to play Pirates of the Caribbean, and then, the French Revolution ... and now is VICTORIAN ENGLAND ???????

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ANCIENT EGYPT?????

Where is ancient Rome, Babylon, etc ??

Sometimes I wonder, Don't you guys have any curiosity to know what it would be to use the Assassin's Creed engine to recreate the ancient BABYLON, ancient ROME, THEBES, MEMPHIS, ALEXANDRIA, etc ???

You guys rather to recreate a medieval dead ruined Rome than the ancient living Golden Age Rome ???

REALLY ??? REALLY ???

Now ... after the last announcement (Victorian England)...

U GUYS MANAGED TO MAKE A GAME IN WHICH I HAVE NO INTEREST TO PLAY AT ALL! AT ALL!!!!

I'm sorry for my unrestrained honesty.

Tks for reading anyway.