PDA

View Full Version : Initiates... everything I had in there is gone!

ShadoeKat
07-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Am I missing something that is causing problems in Initiates? All my badges, my points, EVERYTHING is gone and I'm set to 0. For all the hours I put in, it's just gone? Anyone know what's going on? If we look at the hours I've spent playing Unity alone, I should get tons of rewards.

CalKlein
07-14-2015, 04:50 PM
I have just come here because i logged in and have been presented with my account at 0xp and everything has gone.

Glad its not just me - but this is shocking, not the first time this has happened. I thought we were out of BETA

BananaBlighter
07-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Same here. Just checked after I saw this thread. Not that I really care or anything, just saying...

yankeegamergirl
07-15-2015, 05:03 PM
Initiates is an ongoing issue for Ubisoft which they still have not fully rectified. I was told this by customer support when I had a question about my uplay account and games not showing up. A month ago for the first time since the website was back up I checked my account and was able to get in but when I went back and platinum/100% completed three games in one week then went into intiates to check my new score I could not get in at all. In other words whatever funny stuff your account does, it's because the website still isn't technically 'fixed' for everyone. I was told to have patience while they deal with this; it could take months more I guess.

the_don7684
07-15-2015, 06:13 PM
quite interesting. just checked mine too after seeing this post. mine as well is reset to "0". I wonder what Ubi is doing.. lol

nellyhoose
07-16-2015, 10:49 AM
Same problem here, everything got set back to zero. Hopefully this is a glitch and will eventually be fixed. So glad that syndicate isn't out yet, will it be supported and working?

Locopells
07-16-2015, 11:45 AM
Just FYI. guys, I'm trying to find out, but this is more Esco's territory, so no idea yet...

NondairyGold
07-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Esco has nothing to do with Initiates anymore and will tell you that himself :( As far as I can tell it's done with and is being wound down like Project Legacy was, and just like Legacy no one want's to talk about it!

SixKeys
07-16-2015, 11:40 PM
Esco has nothing to do with Initiates anymore and will tell you that himself :( As far as I can tell it's done with and is being wound down like Project Legacy was, and just like Legacy no one want's to talk about it!

This man/woman speaks the truth.

Black_Widow9
07-18-2015, 12:06 AM
Hey,

Can you try logging in again and checking? Mine seems to be working now and it wasn't the other day.

Thanks,
Black_Widow9

TheChrisGlass
07-26-2015, 08:26 AM
I'm still at 0 XP.

Then again, I still miss the old Initiates site.

http://i.imgur.com/03SW2G8.jpg

Tyrhydion
07-26-2015, 05:05 PM
Oh wow, I am at zero as well. For the third time already.....

Tyrhydion
07-26-2015, 05:39 PM
Well, I am not mad at all, because I never really cared for Uplay or Initiates. I just don't want that my game progress depends on it.

Tyrhydion
07-26-2015, 05:50 PM
huh ? Initiates doesn't affect your game progress?

As far as I know, Initiates progress meant that you can unlock the Initiates chests. After the first setback from Level 15 to Level 0, I couldn't open chests until the day when those chests were available for all.

Also the Companion App (which was horrible) was a constraint for some time, because many chests depended on it. But the App server was for most of the time unavailable.

Tyrhydion
07-26-2015, 09:00 PM
There were people out there who played Unity long before Patch 5

Erunion
07-26-2015, 11:32 PM
I just wish it properly read game progress. If you're going to dole out rewards, even the insignificant stuff like Initiates badges and whatnot, you could at least ensure progress was tracked correctly. I can apparently never get the badges for 100% in III and Liberation HD because the tracker thinks my ship is only 2% upgraded in III (is that even a possible percentage?) and that I never beat Liberation HD.