PDA

View Full Version : HELP! redeeming beta code

HearTheLoud
07-14-2015, 07:50 AM
so i have a key to redeem for the beta, but when i went to redeem it said "YOU'VE ALREADY REDEEMED YOUR CODE. (PC)" but i don't remember ever entering one. any ideas??

SpartanOmega2
07-14-2015, 11:25 AM
Im getting the same issue also but i bought mine through steam so i think it linked our receipt to an already connected uplay account but if you just signed up for it and played the alpha maybe you already get free beta acess

Ubi_Jax
07-15-2015, 10:38 AM
so i have a key to redeem for the beta, but when i went to redeem it said "YOU'VE ALREADY REDEEMED YOUR CODE. (PC)" but i don't remember ever entering one. any ideas??

Hey HearTheLoud and welcome to the forums.

It appears that your account is already registered for the Closed Beta based on your participation in the Closed Alpha. This may be the reason you're encountering issues with your key.

Im getting the same issue also but i bought mine through steam so i think it linked our receipt to an already connected uplay account but if you just signed up for it and played the alpha maybe you already get free beta acess

The same also applies to your Closed Beta access noencat27. As it appears you had Closed Alpha access, you will automatically be granted Closed Beta access.

Thanks.

HearTheLoud
07-15-2015, 04:11 PM
thank you so much jax :D