PDA

View Full Version : Score Tracking

TacticalYak3
05-03-2004, 12:36 PM
I posted the following over at GreatGreen with regards to FBDaemon, but realizing this utility isn't necessary FBD-related.

"With regards to stats, what would be neat is the ability to maintain your own stats when you fly in whatever mission type on whatever server. Some sort of little utility program that runs behind everything else, and collects this info and automatically adds it to your existing scores stored on your local machine.

Would be neat if later you could upload these scores to a public site (i.e., squad website, forum, etc) for comparison - though folks would probably edit their scores before doing so."

Is there a tech out there who could make such a program? It would be interesting for individuals to examine their private logs each week or so and see how they are progressing in this game. Suggest this ought to be part of the game itself.

Regards

‚"Throughout the story of air fighting runs the quest for height, for the fighter on top had control of the air battle.‚"Ě (Air Vice-Marshal J.E. ‚"Johnnie‚"Ě Johnson, RAF)

:FI:TacticalS!

TacticalYak3
05-03-2004, 12:36 PM
I posted the following over at GreatGreen with regards to FBDaemon, but realizing this utility isn't necessary FBD-related.

"With regards to stats, what would be neat is the ability to maintain your own stats when you fly in whatever mission type on whatever server. Some sort of little utility program that runs behind everything else, and collects this info and automatically adds it to your existing scores stored on your local machine.

Would be neat if later you could upload these scores to a public site (i.e., squad website, forum, etc) for comparison - though folks would probably edit their scores before doing so."

Is there a tech out there who could make such a program? It would be interesting for individuals to examine their private logs each week or so and see how they are progressing in this game. Suggest this ought to be part of the game itself.

Regards

‚"Throughout the story of air fighting runs the quest for height, for the fighter on top had control of the air battle.‚"Ě (Air Vice-Marshal J.E. ‚"Johnnie‚"Ě Johnson, RAF)

:FI:TacticalS!