PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta

SerWarhammer
07-13-2015, 11:14 PM
I heard that you want to launch an open beta as soon as possible .... this thing is real?:D

Havemercy87
07-14-2015, 02:20 AM
It couldn't come soon enough bro.. Anybody else been practicing the art of battle on their controller? I'm trying to build muscle memory and reflex.

MrJoker.
07-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Let us hope that this will happen as soon as possible . And we can be involved .:cool:

FLYIN6DUTCHM4N
07-14-2015, 11:58 AM
I heard that you want to launch an open beta as soon as possible .... this thing is real?:D

I hope so to i cant wait to play the game!

Eiddard
07-14-2015, 12:22 PM
I don't expect any Open Beta this year, maybe around april 2016.

WYRDB0Y
07-14-2015, 01:35 PM
Anybody else been practicing the art of battle on their controller? I'm trying to build muscle memory and reflex.

lmao, I'm doing this too, watching the gameplay and trying to match the enemies.

Havemercy87
07-14-2015, 03:02 PM
lmao, I'm doing this too, watching the gameplay and trying to match the enemies.

I didn't think of watching the videos and matching the enemies lol.. Thanks for the idea

UbiVolfbane
07-14-2015, 07:43 PM
Glad to see you're excited for the game. However, I ask that you sign up for the latest news regarding For Honor on the official website (http://forhonor.ubisoft.com).

Mr_Shade
07-14-2015, 07:57 PM

Any news seen on 3rd party sites - which isn't from an official Ubisoft spokesperson or Ubisoft site - should be considered as rumour and speculation.

As already suggested - please sign up to the site for the latest news ;)

coma987
07-15-2015, 11:01 AM
The hype is here and waiting for the chance to play no matter what.

premiumart
07-15-2015, 11:12 AM
Any news seen on 3rd party sites - which isn't from an official Ubisoft spokesperson or Ubisoft site - should be considered as rumour and speculation.

As already suggested - please sign up to the site for the latest news ;)

This is your life now shade always answering to questions like "WHERE IS MY BETA KEY? " " open beta wuuuuut ?" on a daily basis. XD

Also as soon as possible means: as soon as possible. Maybe it isnt possible until next year guys ^^

Warphorntek
07-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Pls dont speak about this. Otherway i am more excided :rolleyes:

MrJoker.
07-15-2015, 11:00 PM
In my opinion Open- Beta is too distant future . Before it will be even Alpha, Close- Beta and Open- Beta then . Besides the premiere is announced for 2016 so they have more time . This does not change the fact that as you want to play as soon as possible :cool:

MajorCynik
07-16-2015, 11:05 AM
It has already been stated that the developers were planning a beta trail around August time, so I'd expect it around then or maybe a little later.

IIVIIyResolve
07-16-2015, 07:48 PM
This is my first time actually sending a message on the forums for a game. For honor seems to be the most amazing game ive seen in years. I have high.. EXTREMELY HIGH HOPES FOR THIS GAME. Please. Dont let everyone down trying to half step and cut ccornes. Put youre all into the game all of the designers at ubisoft. I really do hope you guys have a beta. For a brand new game like this it will be needed to be able assure its launch is as or even more successful then the demo at E3. Id love to give you guys my feedback. Hope to hear from you all soon. Ps. Samuri ALL THE WAY

MrJoker.
07-16-2015, 10:40 PM
Well, it leaves us nothing other than wait. :p

Havemercy87
07-17-2015, 12:30 AM
Well, it leaves us nothing other than wait. :p

Yyupp

H3ret1c88
07-23-2015, 06:40 PM
This is your life now shade always answering to questions like "WHERE IS MY BETA KEY? " " open beta wuuuuut ?" on a daily basis. XD

Also as soon as possible means: as soon as possible. Maybe it isnt possible until next year guys ^^

As Blizzard says...

Soon TM: "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between the company and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

"Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.

Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon -------- Soon-ish(er) ------- Soon-ish --------→ End of Time

The above was meant as joke though. I have faih in the team but i would assume that beta won't be in this year.

coma987
08-12-2015, 10:52 AM
The fact they are not denying that they might give us something to play during August gives me hope, they simply say that anything unofficial should be taken with a grain of salt.

speedy2472006
08-20-2015, 01:28 PM
I saw a GT reviews video on youtube about they're time with For Honor and they said that they plan for a beta in august....perhaps this has been changed seeing as how there isn't much of august left.*sigh*

TrieTraTrulala
08-20-2015, 03:34 PM
I saw a GT reviews video on youtube about they're time with For Honor and they said that they plan for a beta in august....perhaps this has been changed seeing as how there isn't much of august left.*sigh*

Yeah I know what review you are talking about. But Ubisoft has not confirmed anything like that so far and besides, like you said, august will be over soon. So I guess they were just spreading rumors. :(

UbiBooma
08-20-2015, 07:22 PM
Only trust direct sources! :D

I always get anxious about games I wanna play too so I get it... we'll make sure you guys know the beta release as soon as the devs decide on a date.

Zercon.
08-25-2015, 10:50 AM
hopefully this games comes out in the 3Q next year

dennisb11234
09-27-2015, 09:04 AM
I really hope for an open Beta, so that everyone who want to test it can do this.
Im really hyped now ^^
And i Think that i will play as a Samurai only :)

Thats really the Game i was waiting for!
Good Work developer Team !

Lerneros
03-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Can officials throw us some bone about any timeframe for Beta ? pleaseeeeeeeee....... like pretty please with sugar on top ? ? X-D
1 month, 2 months, 3 months ? ..... Soontm maybe? X-D

Dead1y-Derri
03-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Can officials throw us some bone about any timeframe for Beta ? pleaseeeeeeeee....... like pretty please with sugar on top ? ? X-D
1 month, 2 months, 3 months ? ..... Soontm maybe? X-D

When there is information about the Beta or another Alpha, the community developers will let us know.

Fluffydonkeys
03-10-2016, 12:21 AM
When there is information about the Beta or another Alpha, the community developers will let us know.

http://i.imgur.com/2iqLfFn.png