PDA

View Full Version : I gotta say......AEP is Awesome!!!

Charlie901
03-04-2004, 12:41 AM
I Don't know if it's a placebo effect but my FPS seem much improved (they were already good), the A/C handle great (man that Me163 is fast!), the airbases and terrain look more populated and alive, the sound is much better, tracks playback correctly, the new single missions rock, the Spit is a turning machine, the B17 seems able to handle much more small calibur rounds and stay aloft, damage model appears improved, flight model feels crisper, clouds look better, and I've only scratched the surface.

B.T.W. I've installed FB on my "D" drive not the default "C" Drive and it installed fine.

Only problem is many EB Games stores in my area only ordered 1 or 2 copies each. I had to call several stores before I found one that had only 2 copies, 1 of which was sold prior to my calling.

Charlie901
03-04-2004, 12:41 AM
I Don't know if it's a placebo effect but my FPS seem much improved (they were already good), the A/C handle great (man that Me163 is fast!), the airbases and terrain look more populated and alive, the sound is much better, tracks playback correctly, the new single missions rock, the Spit is a turning machine, the B17 seems able to handle much more small calibur rounds and stay aloft, damage model appears improved, flight model feels crisper, clouds look better, and I've only scratched the surface.

B.T.W. I've installed FB on my "D" drive not the default "C" Drive and it installed fine.

Only problem is many EB Games stores in my area only ordered 1 or 2 copies each. I had to call several stores before I found one that had only 2 copies, 1 of which was sold prior to my calling.

Gibbage1
03-04-2004, 12:53 AM
Ya. I went to EB at lunch. They had 4 copies. I got 1 and LimaZulu had me pick up another. That dont leave much for anyone else!

necrobaron
03-04-2004, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Charlie901:

I agree with your observations. While I still can't play in Perfect as smoothly as I'd like,the improvements overall are really good.

"Not all who wander are lost."