PDA

View Full Version : In-game

SwedishReborn
07-13-2015, 01:54 PM
When in battles , will it only be matches with one faction against another? Or will it be possible to play 3 factions at the same time fighting each other? Like a 4v4v4

premiumart
07-15-2015, 11:16 AM
When in battles , will it only be matches with one faction against another? Or will it be possible to play 3 factions at the same time fighting each other? Like a 4v4v4

Something like this hasnt been mentioned yet and i dont think it will. But maybe the future will proof me wrong and there will be a mode for that.

We still got to wait quite some time to get our hands on the game though.

Havemercy87
07-15-2015, 12:15 PM

4v4v4 has been tossed around the forums a bit, quite a bit actually. There have been a few good ideas for gamemodes that could implement this, but it's still largely skeptical as 3way team matches tend to get confusing and complicated. Read through the threads (the more replies in a thread usually the more interesting) and you'll find lots of great ideas.

Dead1y-Derri
07-18-2015, 11:48 PM
I think (can't be sure) I remember the IGN interview with one of the Devs commenting saying it would be a nice idea but as of right now they were focusing on perfecting one faction v one faction but that was at E3 who knows what we will have by the finished launch.

Fatal-Feit
07-19-2015, 03:32 AM
I think (can't be sure) I remember the IGN interview with one of the Devs commenting saying it would be a nice idea but as of right now they were focusing on perfecting one faction v one faction but that was at E3 who knows what we will have by the finished launch.

^ This.