PDA

View Full Version : build your own castle

Thodoras10
07-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Well in the gameplay trailer the castle was pretty well made but wouldn't it be awesome to build your own castle or at least choose your own cosmetics for the castle like building a level or something!

Vieux_troll
07-08-2015, 10:16 PM
I do agree, it could be a nice feature, but it may also bring some map balance problems.

Thodoras10
07-09-2015, 01:48 AM
That is the reason i mentioned about chosing cosmetics in the map such as banners or if you want a specific place to be a bridge or a fountain everything will be predesigned and you will just choose which ones you want and which ones you dont and all this will be at some extend oufcourse.

MisterWillow
07-09-2015, 03:32 AM
That is the reason i mentioned about chosing cosmetics in the map such as banners or if you want a specific place to be a bridge or a fountain everything will be predesigned and you will just choose which ones you want and which ones you dont and all this will be at some extend oufcourse.

You mean like a map editor? That would be cool.

I don't know if the devs thought of this. If not, then it might be to late too implement it. Still, I would like something like this. Maybe in a later patch, or dlc, or in the sequel even.

guest-7lONTXP5
07-09-2015, 10:23 PM
This could go together well with the interactive Loading Screen and Menu someone mentioned. To create an entire castle would be a bit over the top for a melee combat focused game but customizing the rooms and a yard for these would be cool

Warphorntek
07-10-2015, 12:36 AM
It sounds nice but its not main thing of game you know, but i like idea. Even a bit customization is enough.