PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Level MAX Price & Release Information

RetiredRonin
07-08-2015, 03:37 PM
With the Awesome Level MAX release about a week away and many players asking about price and availability we are here to answer those question.

There will be a few ways to purchase the Awesome Level MAX so lets break it down.

Awesome Level MAX Digital DLC
Includes Awesome Level MAX DLC
Available for purchase and download on Xbox One, PS4 & PC
Price $9.99 9.99 - 7.99

Awesome MAX Edition Digital Download
Includes Trials Fusion + Season Pass (DLCs 1-6) & Awesome Level MAX DLC
Available for purchase and download on Xbox One, PS4 & PC
Price $39.99 39.99 - 24.99

Awesome MAX Edition Physical Copy
Includes Trials Fusion + Season Pass (DLCs 1-6) & Awesome Level MAX DLC
Available for purchase at retailers for Xbox One & PS4 in Europe Only
Price $39.99 39.99 - 24.99

The Awesome Level MAX DLC will release on:
Xbox One: Globally July 14
PS4: US July 14, EU July 15
PC: Globally July 15

dallaboo
07-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Still no sign of it on Ubi shop yet, their whole site now is like one giant Syndicate ad. Oh well, 6 days to go.

Tomahog UK
07-11-2015, 11:43 AM
to be honest if this was priced at 50 id proberby still buy it.

wolker4
07-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Does anyone know whether this DLC gets also new trophies / achievements?

En0-
07-12-2015, 06:10 PM
Hello,

Does anyone know whether this DLC gets also new trophies / achievements?

Yes, there will bew new trophies / achievements.

Cheers,

En0-
07-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I want to give more information here on what's going to happen next week because it will go quite differently compared to the previous updates.

The incoming update is quite complicated from an infrastructure point of view. There are a lot of dependencies we didn't have on the previous updates.
So, it's reasonable to expect some hiccups when the Title Update goes live and then when the DLC goes live.

The DLC needs the title update to work.
The Title Update needs the currency packs to be correctly published for the virtual currency purchasing to work.
The Title Update size is between 1 Gb and 2 Gb depending on your platform. It contains the data for the DLC (which everyone needs to be able to take part to private multiplayer races including DLC content even if we don't own the DLC).

As soon as the title update goes live for a platform and a territory, we'll test it on the same environment as players to ensure everything is OK.
I will post on this thread to keep everyone up-to-date.

For Xbox One players:The title update will go live world wide on the 13th around 11.00 am UTC time and the currency packs should be available at the same time.
The DLC will go live when the Xbox Marketplace updates on the 14th of July. We don't know at what time exactly.

For PS4 players:

If you're in North America, the title update will go live the 14th of July, around 23.00 UTC (which is 4 PM PST).
The DLCs and the currency packs will go live when the PlayStation Store gets updated which should be more or less around the same time. We don't have any official time.

If you're in Europe, the process is the same: Title Update goes live around the same time as the PlayStation Store updates.
I will update the thread when we have an estimated time.

If you're in Japan, the process is the same: Title Update goes live around the same time as the PlayStation Store updates.
It's will be on the 15th of July, no estimated time yet.

For PC players:

We expect the title update will go live on the 14th of July at the end of the afternoon (European time).
The DLC will be purchasable on the 15th of July. No estimated time for Uplay keys. 9 AM Pacific time for Steam keys.

We are making every effort to ensure a smooth launch across all platforms. There are, however, many factors related to releasing an update and dependent DLC that are not in our direct control. What is listed above is our current plan, but it cannot be a guarantee. Things can change once the process has begun, but we will do everything possible to quickly and efficiently resolve any issues that occur during launch.

We will post updates to this thread in case anything changes

Cheers,

Eno

Dr4gOnsFuRy
07-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Most likely a stupid question but I play Trials Fusion via the family sharing method on the Xbox One, could I still buy this new DLC on my own account and play it with a shared version of the game with no problems?

En0-
07-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Most likely a stupid question but I play Trials Fusion via the family sharing method on the Xbox One, could I still buy this new DLC on my own account and play it with a shared version of the game with no problems?

I have no idea, I don't think it works that way but the best thing to do would be to ask Xbox Support :)

Dr4gOnsFuRy
07-12-2015, 08:08 PM
I have no idea, I don't think it works that way but the best thing to do would be to ask Xbox Support :)

Thanks for the quick reply. I contacted customer support via live chat and they said it will work. Looks like I'll be buying :)

B8ZZ
07-13-2015, 06:59 AM
Do you know the size of the DLC itself En0?

En0-
07-13-2015, 07:59 AM
Hi B8ZZ,

The DLC itself is small (just a few Kb). The data of the DLC are in the title update itself. It's between 1 and 2 Gb depending on your platform.

Regards,

B8ZZ
07-13-2015, 08:19 AM
Hi B8ZZ,

The DLC itself is small (just a few Kb). The data of the DLC are in the title update itself. It's between 1 and 2 Gb depending on your platform.

Regards,

Alright, thanks.

braveulysees
07-13-2015, 10:41 AM
I'm looking forward to this, it sounds like a substantial, meaty piece of DLC. It's only a few hours now(and I'll be downloading it as soon as it goes live on Xbox Marketplace)so I'm going to ask: are any of the tracks on the DLC of significant length, like erm, giga length? I seem to recall on a previous thread that the reason no giga2 was included in the base game or last DLC was that it was technically unfeasible for the 360(which was the original platform I bought Fusion on). So as this DLC is for XB1 and PS4...

emcee
07-13-2015, 12:47 PM
Hi, I currently own the game on PS4 but I am going to buy the Xbox one MAX digital version for 24.99, will this bundle be available tomorrow along with the dlc? Was pleased to see the 24.99 price point, that's a good deal.

PneumaticBog484
07-13-2015, 10:11 PM
What time will the tournaments with acorn prizes go live? I assume tomorrow, since tournaments have been down all day. I'm ready to work for that Dapper Gentlemen outfit :D

I'm excited for the DLC tomorrow! Unicorn Mk II is sweet, but what happened to MK I ? :confused:

TheBlazeJp
07-14-2015, 04:02 AM
For PC players:

We expect the title update will go live on the 14th of July at the end of the afternoon (European time).
The DLC will be purchasable on the 15th of July. No estimated time for Uplay keys. 9 AM Pacific time for Steam keys.

We are making every effort to ensure a smooth launch across all platforms. There are, however, many factors related to releasing an update and dependent DLC that are not in our direct control. What is listed above is our current plan, but it cannot be a guarantee. Things can change once the process has begun, but we will do everything possible to quickly and efficiently resolve any issues that occur during launch.

Dang gotta wait til the 15th for PC aye,
In the past PC has usually got the game 6-7 hours after Xbox 1, Seems we will have to wait over 30 hours longer this time round
I'd Imagine you guys are just making sure the launch for the PC goes smoothly, Which is cool :)

Had planned to stream everything in the DLC all day today

If there is any chance at all of getting an approximate launch time for PC tomorrow (The 15th) I'd appreciate it.
It doesn't have to be exact but it would be nice for use pc dudes to know a time frame, Such as Morning launch, Before Noon, Afternoon.
If that is at all possible,

Much Thanks
Blaze

En0-
07-14-2015, 04:36 AM
Dang gotta wait til the 15th for PC aye,
In the past PC has usually got the game 6-7 hours after Xbox 1, Seems we will have to wait over 30 hours longer this time round
I'd Imagine you guys are just making sure the launch for the PC goes smoothly, Which is cool :)

Had planned to stream everything in the DLC all day today

If there is any chance at all of getting an approximate launch time for PC tomorrow (The 15th) I'd appreciate it.
It doesn't have to be exact but it would be nice for use pc dudes to know a time frame, Such as Morning launch, Before Noon, Afternoon.
If that is at all possible,

Much Thanks
Blaze

Hi,

The build will be live tonight but I am not sure about when the pages that sell the keys will be live.

I am not sure I can find an answer today because it's bank holidays in France.

At the latest, it should be 9 AM Pacific time but it could be earlier. I'll get back to you if I have more information.

Cheers,

En0-
07-14-2015, 04:37 AM
Hello,

Hi, I currently own the game on PS4 but I am going to buy the Xbox one MAX digital version for 24.99, will this bundle be available tomorrow along with the dlc? Was pleased to see the 24.99 price point, that's a good deal.

If you're in North America, it should be today. If you're in Europe, it should be tomorrow.

Regards,

En0-
07-14-2015, 04:40 AM
Hello Bog,

What time will the tournaments with acorn prizes go live? I assume tomorrow, since tournaments have been down all day. I'm ready to work for that Dapper Gentlemen outfit :D

I'm excited for the DLC tomorrow! Unicorn Mk II is sweet, but what happened to MK I ? :confused:

For acorns, check these threads:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1201061-Dev-Update-Update-10-Coming-Soon
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1208888-Dev-Update-Update-10-part-2

It will be only special tournaments, I think the first one will be this week end.

Cheers,

emcee
07-14-2015, 06:37 AM
Its on the store now but shows as 29.99 is that a price error?

En0-
07-14-2015, 06:55 AM
Its on the store now but shows as 29.99 is that a price error?

Thanks for the report, I'll check with business team but I won't have the answer before tomorrow because it's bank holidays today in France.

Cheers,

emcee
07-14-2015, 07:04 AM
I bought it anyway, if its wrong will i be able to get difference back from MS?

En0-
07-14-2015, 07:10 AM
I bought it anyway, if its wrong will i be able to get difference back from MS?

I don't know :) I will let you know when I have more information.

En0-
07-14-2015, 02:41 PM
Hi everyone,

Title update is live on PC (Steam and Uplay).
Let us know if you have any issues.

Regards,

TheBlazeJp
07-14-2015, 03:14 PM
Hi,

The build will be live tonight but I am not sure about when the pages that sell the keys will be live.

I am not sure I can find an answer today because it's bank holidays in France.

At the latest, it should be 9 AM Pacific time but it could be earlier. I'll get back to you if I have more information.

Cheers,

Thats a tad confusing en0 perhaps you could clear it up for us? :)

When you say "The Build" will be live tonight do you mean the Title update or Purchasable DLC

Me and a lot of the pc dudes have been looking for a "Pre Order" link or something in that format

In the last post I was asking for a time frame when the DLC content will be able to "Buy Now" on PC

Such as Tomorrow morning, afternoon, before lunch? (15th for PC)

We are eager to have a little more insight because we are waiting over 30 hours longer then xbox one to get the DLC content

Regards
Blaze

En0-
07-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Hi everyone,

Solved the question with Blaze on Uplay but I can make it clearer here as well:

Build = Title update

There was no pre-order.

I have no idea for the "buy now" time frame on PC, I couldn't find the information.

I tried to make the delay between X1 and PC smaller but couldn't because of the bank holidays.

Cheers,

m1chaelsto
07-15-2015, 12:45 AM
will the awesome max edition come to steam too? if yes, it will replace the deluxe edition right?

En0-
07-15-2015, 06:08 AM
Hello,

will the awesome max edition come to steam too? if yes, it will replace the deluxe edition right?

Yes, that's correct. That should happen today at 9 AM Pacific time.

Cheers,

Ieatcray0ns
07-15-2015, 07:03 AM
Hello,

Yes, that's correct. That should happen today at 9 AM Pacific time.

Cheers,

So I've been looking for Awesome level max DLC all day can't find it anywhere any link I find just points me to steam page of new game but no Awesome level max. I already have the last deluxe edition. with last years season pass and all. does this mean I have to buy the new deluxe edition and the game again for the $39.99 list price on Steam?

itskillswitch
07-15-2015, 07:55 AM
Still no TU or DLC available on the UK PSN Store, any update on when either one will be released?

En0-
07-15-2015, 07:57 AM
So I've been looking for Awesome level max DLC all day can't find it anywhere any link I find just points me to steam page of new game but no Awesome level max. I already have the last deluxe edition. with last years season pass and all. does this mean I have to buy the new deluxe edition and the game again for the $39.99 list price on Steam?

Hello,

No you should just buy the Awesome Max DLC which is 9.99$.
It should be up at 9 AM Pacific time.

Can you give me the link to the $39.99 list price on Steam you're talking about?

Cheers,

En0-
07-15-2015, 07:59 AM
Still no TU or DLC available on the UK PSN Store, any update on when either one will be released?

It's when Sony wants :-( I would say somewhere in the next 6 to 12 hours hopefully.

Ieatcray0ns
07-15-2015, 08:27 AM
Hello,

No you should just buy the Awesome Max DLC which is 9.99$.
It should be up at 9 AM Pacific time.

Can you give me the link to the $39.99 list price on Steam you're talking about?

Cheers,

I'm sorry their was not a link to "Awesome level max on steam" but in the comment i linked you mentioned that the Awesome level max bundle would replace the current Deluxe Edition. i was not sure if that was the only way to get it.The $ 39.99 price is for the Deluxe Edition. but it does not specify what is induced http://store.steampowered.com/app/245490/

oh just to be clear, what day would this 9 am take place? July 15? thanks for the reply.

En0-
07-15-2015, 08:40 AM
I'm sorry their was not a link to "Awesome level max on steam" but in the comment i linked you mentioned that the Awesome level max bundle would replace the current Deluxe Edition. i was not sure if that was the only way to get it.The $ 39.99 price is for the Deluxe Edition. but it does not specify what is induced http://store.steampowered.com/app/245490/

oh just to be clear, what day would this 9 am take place? July 15? thanks for the reply.

Yes it should be today!

The Deluxe Edition will disappear tonight and be replaced by the Awesome Max Edition.

For information, in which country are you?

Ieatcray0ns
07-15-2015, 08:44 AM
Yes it should be today!

The Deluxe Edition will disappear tonight and be replaced by the Awesome Max Edition.

For information, in which country are you?

USA in California so "9 AM Pacific time." is perfect i know exactly when that is. =] i'll give steam a little le-way on changing it on time and check a little later in the day.. (yeah that makes it sound like i don't wake up at noon =P)

dapp3r-
07-15-2015, 12:31 PM
Well the EU PS4 update is live. I'd advice avoiding the purchase of acorns currently though. I 'purchased' the Silver Pack but haven't actually received the acorns. I've checked my receipt from Sony and I have been billed for it. Restarted my console and no change has occured. Serves me right for being a micro transaction sucker ;) Enjoying the Redlynx vs All-Stars dlc though! Info on this little problem would be appreciated, thanks.

En0-
07-15-2015, 12:40 PM
Well the EU PS4 update is live. I'd advice avoiding the purchase of acorns currently though. I 'purchased' the Silver Pack but haven't actually received the acorns. I've checked my receipt from Sony and I have been billed for it. Restarted my console and no change has occured. Serves me right for being a micro transaction sucker ;) Enjoying the Redlynx vs All-Stars dlc though! Info on this little problem would be appreciated, thanks.

That's not normal at all. Don't worry for your money though, when it will be fixed (and that is our priority), you'll get the acorns. It may just be that the maintenance on Sony's store was not totally finished.

Please share your PSN ID :)

dapp3r-
07-15-2015, 12:49 PM
Cheers En0 for the quick response, glad I don't have to go down the refund path

PSN: DapperDash

funktastic-
07-15-2015, 12:54 PM
Can someone please confirm that the dlc is live for the uk on ps4. I have looked everywhere and cant see anythng and the above info is abit confusing for me. Also my son is the actual season pass holder as he bought the original game and my ps4 is shared with his so he has to download the dlcs previous. will this have any effect on this dlc or can i download it my self via my account.

thanx for the help will await a reply , i am eager to play this dlc..:)

Papasmur
07-15-2015, 01:16 PM
Why are we getting the update last on PC?
It has never been like that

funktastic-
07-15-2015, 01:24 PM
its ok i found it , not sure if it its only this second been released but was hard to find , unless like i say its this second come live.

nirvana_1988
07-15-2015, 01:36 PM
Where about do u find the dlc in the uk ? I hav been looking for ages and can't find it .

itskillswitch
07-15-2015, 02:30 PM
Where about do u find the dlc in the uk ? I hav been looking for ages and can't find it .

If you search "Awe" (or type the whole thing out) you can find the game edition, then you can go to add-ons and the DLC should be there.

Can anyone confirm that the DLC actually works once purchased though? Don't really want to spend money on DLC that doesn't download/install/play properly.

Torron1979
07-15-2015, 03:08 PM
Wondering when its available fpr PC...still waiting...in the shop theres nothing and while gaming it always says "Shop down"

En0-
07-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Wondering when its available fpr PC...still waiting...in the shop theres nothing and while gaming it always says "Shop down"

In 1 hour and 45 minutes for Steam.

For Uplay, I am looking for the information.

Torron1979
07-15-2015, 03:22 PM
In 1 hour and 45 minutes for Steam.

For Uplay, I am looking for the information.

Thank you

nirvana_1988
07-15-2015, 03:44 PM
If you search "Awe" (or type the whole thing out) you can find the game edition, then you can go to add-ons and the DLC should be there.

Can anyone confirm that the DLC actually works once purchased though? Don't really want to spend money on DLC that doesn't download/install/play properly.

Thanks very much m8 , I've got it . I can confirm it does work .

En0-
07-15-2015, 05:15 PM
DLC live on PC:

Uplay: http://shop.ubi.com/TrialsDLC7

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/381840/

Torron1979
07-15-2015, 05:16 PM
Its available on uplay now...still not able to buy it due to some kind of youth terms. It says only available between 10pm and 6 am - for a game like THIS? Oo kinda confused now...but thanks anyway!

En0-
07-15-2015, 05:16 PM
Cheers En0 for the quick response, glad I don't have to go down the refund path

PSN: DapperDash

That should work now, let me know!

Aceirin
07-15-2015, 05:31 PM

doesnt work here in germany

En0-
07-15-2015, 05:56 PM
doesnt work here in germany

We contacted the provider in Germany.

dapp3r-
07-15-2015, 09:27 PM

It's working now, thanks

UndatedTrash014
07-16-2015, 07:46 AM
dear: ubisoft and redlinics
can you pleas come out with Awesome Level MAX for the xbox 360 i cant get it on my computer becous im affraed it wont work properly and its going to be very laggy
so pleas have it come out for the xbox 360 becous its probly the best dlc so far and i have gotten all the dlc's for the xbox 360 version. i have been playing the trials franchise ever sence trials 2 and i try to buy them all but you guys are upgrading to fast and i cant get the syestems quick engnuph so can you some how contact redlnics. P.S im sure their are other xbox 360 players that thing the same way to :( :(

TheBlazeJp
07-18-2015, 01:30 AM
dear: ubisoft and redlinics
can you pleas come out with Awesome Level MAX for the xbox 360 i cant get it on my computer becous im affraed it wont work properly and its going to be very laggy
so pleas have it come out for the xbox 360 becous its probly the best dlc so far and i have gotten all the dlc's for the xbox 360 version. i have been playing the trials franchise ever sence trials 2 and i try to buy them all but you guys are upgrading to fast and i cant get the syestems quick engnuph so can you some how contact redlnics. P.S im sure their are other xbox 360 players that thing the same way to :( :(

Above users post is his only post, Multi account creation to troll.
Ignore the post

dangerousbrian0
07-22-2015, 12:15 AM
I dont know how it has happened but I think there has been a glitch somewhere in one of the updates as I originaly purchased the disc version of Trials Fusion with the Season Pass when it got released so I needed to insert the disc when ever I wanted to playthe game.Well I havent played it in a while until purchasing the Awesome Max level DLC for 7.99 on the Xbox Live Marketplace well I purchased that but some how I have found that I have managed to get the full game of Trials Fusion for free at the sametime so now I have a disc version on my shelf collecting dust now I dont mind getting free games if they are meant to be free but I am sure this is not I have not read anything about the game going for free.Yet my nephew has just told me that he can play the game without inserting the disc and he does not have the Awesome Level Max DLC I hope you understand what I am on about.Also if you are wondering did I purcase the bundle that contains Trials Fusion plus The Awesome Level Max DLC I did not as that is 29.99 and like I said I did not need it because I had the disc version of the game.