PDA

View Full Version : Online dogfights...

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 12:22 PM
noticed with the new patch when in a DF with other planes you can hear nothing but the roar of planes all around you
And mgs and cannons firing. Forst time i heard it the hair on the back of my necks raised. Talk about emersion into the game

"Of all my accomplishments I may have achieved during the war, I am proudest of the fact that I never lost a wingman. It was my view that no kill was worth the life of a wingman. . . . Pilots in my unit who lost wingmen on this basis were prohibited from leading a [section]. They were made to fly as wingman, instead."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann "Karaya One"

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 12:22 PM
noticed with the new patch when in a DF with other planes you can hear nothing but the roar of planes all around you
And mgs and cannons firing. Forst time i heard it the hair on the back of my necks raised. Talk about emersion into the game

"Of all my accomplishments I may have achieved during the war, I am proudest of the fact that I never lost a wingman. It was my view that no kill was worth the life of a wingman. . . . Pilots in my unit who lost wingmen on this basis were prohibited from leading a [section]. They were made to fly as wingman, instead."
Erich 'Bubi' Hartmann "Karaya One"

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 12:31 PM
Dogfight = Lame arcade

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 12:39 PM
Dogfight = lots of fun to sneak around in a He111 vulching the hell out of them...

'free for all' dogfights suck IMHO, but the last couple of nights I had great fun in red vs blue servers, teamwork!

'Smoke and a pancake?'