PDA

View Full Version : Just Flight's Battle over Europe has new free download addition:

jamesdietz
06-22-2004, 09:08 AM
I stumbled across this news at Netwings yesterday: Just Flight is offering a new " Royal Air Force"free download addition at Just Flight's website that offes new missions& short campaigns for newest a/c made available in Aces addition. There is also a night fighter skins download avilable at the site, persumably that will be used in the new missions download. I really applaud Just Flights new addition since I , for one, was initially slightly disappointed with the $29.95 add-on made available a couple of months ago. My hope is that they will continue with these new downloads extending the width & breadth of FB/Aces game....

jamesdietz
06-22-2004, 09:08 AM
I stumbled across this news at Netwings yesterday: Just Flight is offering a new " Royal Air Force"free download addition at Just Flight's website that offes new missions& short campaigns for newest a/c made available in Aces addition. There is also a night fighter skins download avilable at the site, persumably that will be used in the new missions download. I really applaud Just Flights new addition since I , for one, was initially slightly disappointed with the $29.95 add-on made available a couple of months ago. My hope is that they will continue with these new downloads extending the width & breadth of FB/Aces game....

Capt._Tenneal
06-22-2004, 09:13 AM
Yep, good news. I downloaded it too. Actually the RAF update was what pushed me to finally order BOE. More free downloads in the future, please JustFlight.

jamesdietz
06-22-2004, 09:21 AM
Have you had the chance to explore & fly the new stuff- what are the new campaigns like?- I've downloaded it but my FB's on the Fritz ( so to speak see pleas for help elsewhere on this site...)