PDA

View Full Version : TrackIr2-Edimensinal=Problem Solved

mucker
04-27-2004, 04:18 PM
I have cleared the air with Edimensional...their level of support is much better, infact it is excellent, than I was first lead to believe. They appear to work very closely with Natural Point on getting problems solved. I didn't get that impression at first, but as is usually the case, when you give something enough time, things tend to sort themselves out.

By doing a complete re-installation of WinXP, I was able get the device working properly. Alot of time was wasted but I'm sure it will be worth it (once I have time to start toying with it!).

mucker

[This message was edited by mucker on Tue April 27 2004 at 03:31 PM.]

mucker
04-27-2004, 04:18 PM
I have cleared the air with Edimensional...their level of support is much better, infact it is excellent, than I was first lead to believe. They appear to work very closely with Natural Point on getting problems solved. I didn't get that impression at first, but as is usually the case, when you give something enough time, things tend to sort themselves out.

By doing a complete re-installation of WinXP, I was able get the device working properly. Alot of time was wasted but I'm sure it will be worth it (once I have time to start toying with it!).

mucker

[This message was edited by mucker on Tue April 27 2004 at 03:31 PM.]