PDA

View Full Version : Weapon customization (cosmetic)

WYRDB0Y
07-06-2015, 08:46 PM
So we've heard that cosmetic armor customization will be in the game, but what about weapons? In the trailers I've noticed that the samurai have their swords' hilt end in a dragon head design. While it looks nice, I would like to have alternatives to choose from.

Do you think cosmetic weapon customization would be a good addition to the game? Do you see yourself wanting a different hilt or crossguard for your sword?

DISCUSS!

Edit: Okay so I glanced through some screenshots and it seems that there is some kind of customization for weapons.

crazzclub
07-07-2015, 01:05 AM
I highly agree with you. It's cool to be able to customize the way you look but its another thing to choose the blade that would be by your side in the heat of battle! :cool:

Havemercy87
07-07-2015, 02:17 AM
If I'm not mistaken, weapon customization will be possible, although on a limited scale.. They might leave it at picking between weapons and no actual customizing of any one in particular. I imagine gaining weapons through the solo campaign and tournaments. Maybe purchasing new ones with points earned in multiplayer,that will take it further for more choices and something to work towards

WYRDB0Y
07-07-2015, 07:30 AM
They might leave it at picking between weapons and no actual customizing of any one in particular. I imagine gaining weapons through the solo campaign and tournaments. Maybe purchasing new ones with points earned in multiplayer,that will take it further for more choices and something to work towards

Actually that's good enough for me, rather use put together designs than see people run around with pink swords with scope and lasersight.

SerWarhammer
07-07-2015, 07:36 AM
I want an ugly BIIIIG SWORD!! :cool:

Havemercy87
07-07-2015, 09:53 AM
I want an ugly BIIIIG SWORD!! :cool:

Bwahahaha!!

Havemercy87
07-07-2015, 10:01 AM
Actually that's good enough for me, rather use put together designs than see people run around with pink swords with scope and lasersight.

Exactly! It'll help with the "my Schwartz is cooler than your shwartz!" that we are likely to have lol