PDA

View Full Version : AC Black Flag multiplayer carry overs?

DeanOMiite
07-06-2015, 07:05 PM
I just downloaded Black Flag for my XBox One. I played the game to death on the XBox 360, completing the campaign to nearly 100% completion, unlocking tons and tons of MP items while getting up to like prestige 16 or something. When I downloaded the game for the XBox One, I no longer had any of my multiplayer items. I didn't necessarily expect everything to carry over, but I'm disappointed that some things I paid for on the 360 (like the first pack of multiplayer DLC and some premium content from my preorder) did not carry over. And even still...all of my progress should be attached to my account...I mean, even though it's a different platform this is still the same XBL account so I feel like I should have that stuff.

I don't mean to COMPLAINING that I don't have that stuff, but I am asking if anybody knows if it's possible to get my XBox 360 stuff to carry over to my XBox One.

Thx

DeanOMiite
07-06-2015, 07:09 PM
P.S. this carries over to some legacy unlocks, too. Like, it looks like I don't have any evidence that I played AC2, AC3, etc. Little help?

Mr_Shade
07-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Hi, Unfortunately this isn't possible.,

It's due to the games saving data on the console - and that isn't available online - also the consoles use different types of files so it wouldn't be possible to share that content.

Legacy unlocks should work though - if you have logged in with the same Uplay account - since it uses that to unlock the content.

DeanOMiite
07-06-2015, 07:13 PM
hmm...that's a shame. Will the same be true for any 360 unlocks when backwards compatibility comes out for the XBox One later this year?

DeanOMiite
07-06-2015, 07:14 PM
and again...shouldn't content that I paid for (like any DLC) transfer over the XBox One? I don't feel I should have to pay for that stuff a second time...

Alphacos007
07-10-2015, 02:12 AM
Even though I agree with you, that is not the case. Everything is sold separately for each console.