PDA

View Full Version : Registration, no email

CalebHRem
07-06-2015, 07:52 AM
I registered on forhonorgame.com yesterday but never received an email verification (The one about backstage stuff) ... :( checked my spam folder and I know Ubisoft has my email correct so idk. This only comes out of concern that my registration didn't go through right

Any help

MrJoker.
07-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Here you can read on this topic: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1176656-Am-I-part-of-the-exclusive-beta

Mr_Shade
07-06-2015, 08:53 PM
I registered on forhonorgame.com yesterday but never received an email verification (The one about backstage stuff) ... :( checked my spam folder and I know Ubisoft has my email correct so idk. This only comes out of concern that my registration didn't go through right

Any help

Check your Uplay account has the correct email address details - check the spelling etc - you can do this via the Uplay.com site - or - the For Honor site by clicking your profile in the top right after signing in.

Check you are allowing Uplay to contact you - if you have selected NOT to receive emails about offers - this maybe why you don't have it

https://account-uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/contact-prefs

'Please update me with exclusive content and offers about Ubisoft titles' should be YES

As long as you are registered, allowed updates - AND - you are 100% sure that your email address on your UPLAY account is correct, then you should be OK.

No one has been granted access to the game tests yet - so please don't worry!

CalebHRem
07-06-2015, 10:03 PM
As long as you are registered, allowed updates - AND - you are 100% sure that your email address on your UPLAY account is correct, then you should be OK.

All of that stuff checks out, and I went back to the website and and it says I have already registered so it must be fine. Thanks for help :)

Deadshot.
07-09-2015, 06:10 PM
That was my issue!
I've changed it now - but don't know if that will do the trick.
I sure want to play the beta of this beast!
It looks magnificent!