PDA

View Full Version : Backstage problems

Dienekes12
07-04-2015, 11:41 PM
So, registering for Backstage, does this actually do anything for anyone else?

I tried to through the For Honor site, and I did what was instructed (I believe), but whenever I try to hit the backstage stuff it just says "Register for backstage" I then attempt to fill out the information again and it says that I am already registered.

Mr_Shade
07-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Then that means your Uplay account is already signed up - which if you have done it before is normal!

Check your spam folder for the welcome email.

Check your Uplay account has the correct email address details - check the spelling etc - you can do this via the Uplay.com site - or - the For Honor site by clicking your profile in the top right after signing in.

Check you are allowing Uplay to contact you - if you have selected NOT to receive emails about offers - this maybe why you don't have it

https://account-uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/contact-prefs

'Please update me with exclusive content and offers about Ubisoft titles' should be YES

As long as you are registered, allowed updates - AND - you are 100% sure that your email address on your UPLAY account is correct, then you should be OK.

No one has been granted access to the game tests yet - so please don't worry!

Havemercy87
07-07-2015, 02:53 AM
Thank you Mr Shade for posting that link, I thought I had verified my email with Uplay. Turns out it didn't take, but now I'm good to go. Thanks again