PDA

View Full Version : The Great Battle of Honor

VoidWalker-
07-03-2015, 02:31 PM
20 Players
2 Teams
Each team has a King, 9 Knights and 1000 minions. ( we can also take advantage of using different classes or warriors in one team )
Open area combat.
We can use special attacks such as arrow order etc.
Weather effects to set the mood.
Before each battle there is a duel between the highest levelled players (1vs1) to achieve perks for their team.
One epic battle.
Queue Hanz zimmer soundtrack.

SerWarhammer
07-03-2015, 03:04 PM
20 Players
2 Teams
Each team has a King, 8 Knights and 1000 minions. ( we can also take advantage of using different classes or warriors in one team )
Open area combat.
We can use special attacks such as arrow order etc.
Weather effects to set the mood.
Before each battle there is a duel between the highest levelled players (1vs1) to achieve perks for their team.
One epic battle.
Queue Hanz zimmer soundtrack.

For Honor 2 :The Great War! :D i don't know how many servers they can use with a new IP. maybe in the next we have this mode.
P.S. i Love it, good idea ;)

Doctrinaire
07-03-2015, 05:13 PM
I love that idea, a free for all with the only purpose of devastating the enemy.

drop the 1 vs. 1 for perks, earn perks by killing the other game players (or lots and lots of minions).

Beas7ie
07-04-2015, 12:25 AM
I love that idea, a free for all with the only purpose of devastating the enemy.

drop the 1 vs. 1 for perks, earn perks by killing the other game players (or lots and lots of minions).

That may be better, but then again, it would be awesome to see the armies lined up with a big space in between as a champion for each side strides out to fight in single combat. Kind of like in the opening of the movie Troy, where Achilles fights Bogarius.

VoidWalker-
07-04-2015, 12:25 AM

Nah that would be too much of a cod. This way 1vs1 the pressure is on you for the sake of your whole team and 19 players are watching you:)

VoidWalker-
07-04-2015, 12:26 AM
That may be better, but then again, it would be awesome to see the armies lined up with a big space in between as a champion for each side strides out to fight in single combat. Kind of like in the opening of the movie Troy, where Achilles fights Bogarius.

Exactly!

VoidWalker-
07-04-2015, 12:27 AM
For Honor 2 :The Great War! :D i don't know how many servers they can use with a new IP. maybe in the next we have this mode.
P.S. i Love it, good idea ;)

Thanks;) I hope they are seing this so we can get it in this game.