PDA

View Full Version : Please do something against big time spammers and bots.

RobvD84
07-03-2015, 10:36 AM
Please this is really a annoying and tests my patience. It would be really great if you can give a heavy punisment for doing things like advertising, spamming and using bots (and probably a lot more that can affect the H7 site/blog). I myself suggesting IP ban. But you can also limiting ppl from posting more then 5 new posts after each other (there should be a 1 minute timer for inbetween posts or something simular). If someone spams (and i mean spamming a lot) he should be automaticly be unable to post anything for that day.

These are just a few ideas that i came up with in a short time, since there is a spammerbot (who is back again after his other accounts got banned) on the H7 site/blog atm and it makes it really hard to read the comments from others.

Also feel free to add suggestion to Ubisoft in how to deal with this. The better we work together in this, the better we can stop this (i hope and think).

Greetz,
R

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
07-04-2015, 12:46 PM
Hi RobvD84, thank you for your suggestions.

We understand how frustrating it is when people or bots disrupt the community and as soon as we can we deal with them.

Regards

broui
07-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Very much agree the sentiments and suggestions in this post. I participate because I have enjoyed the series for 20 years. That said, it's a chore to do so at times due to the spamming, etc.