PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox One] Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag - Now free with Games for Gold!

Mr_Shade
07-01-2015, 10:34 AM
You can now own ACIV: Black Flag as part of the Microsoft Games with Gold promotion.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
It is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established a lawless Republic. Among these outlaws is a fearsome young captain named Edward Kenway. His exploits earn the respect of legends like Blackbeard, but draw him into an ancient war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.

Please check your local Xbox Store for download information and participating regions!

X_xWolverinEx_X
07-01-2015, 11:47 AM
thank you shades
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/591/926/700.jpg

TrumperyPoet51
07-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Already got it a long time ago

Dead1y-Derri
07-01-2015, 01:30 PM
When you hear about Microsoft offering AAA games in their program while us over at Sony are getting Indie games, you can't help but feel a little jealous.

I'm happy that those on Xbox who have never experienced the game will have a chance too.

pacmanate
07-01-2015, 02:28 PM
When you hear about Microsoft offering AAA games in their program while us over at Sony are getting Indie games, you can't help but feel a little jealous.

I'm happy that those on Xbox who have never experienced the game will have a chance too.

The PS3 has had so many great AAA games for PS+, I wouldnt expect lots of AAA games on PS4/X1 for at least another year.