PDA

View Full Version : single player AI

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 11:22 PM
Oleg please do something about the AI in single player mode...its rediculous! no matter what kind of match-up I put together in quick-fly mode it always happens that almost EVERY enemy aircraft gets on my tale all at once ignoring the other planes in my flight. Original IL2 was much better about this and all planes would mix it up pretty fairly. I'm not sure if the latest round of patches has affected this, but the rate of this happening is almost 90% and is a bit unrealistic...they should go after everyone equally....

XyZspineZyX
09-13-2003, 11:22 PM
Oleg please do something about the AI in single player mode...its rediculous! no matter what kind of match-up I put together in quick-fly mode it always happens that almost EVERY enemy aircraft gets on my tale all at once ignoring the other planes in my flight. Original IL2 was much better about this and all planes would mix it up pretty fairly. I'm not sure if the latest round of patches has affected this, but the rate of this happening is almost 90% and is a bit unrealistic...they should go after everyone equally....

XyZspineZyX
09-14-2003, 04:44 AM
Nitty-Gritty::
-- EVERY enemy aircraft gets on my tale (/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif ) all at
-- once ignoring the other planes in my flight.

Yes, you have discovered Single Prayer Mode, left out of the FB Manual (yea thanks alot Oleg).

Hysterically, when a Great Ace was recognized in combat by the Enemy, the Enemy often ganged up on The Great One. Like Lilya Latvik in her Yak~1. It took eight (8) males in testosterone boosted Fb109s to kill this woman, all beating up on her little yak.

Oleg knows we are computer simmers and so Oleg knows that we sim only Great Aces and we never sim Newbies pilots, so Oleg program AI to gang up on single player. Be Sure.

In fact, for each World War 2 Great Ace, there are 100,000 computer simmers simming one Great Ace. For each World War 2 Newbie pilot, there are zero (0) computer simmers simming a Newbie pilot. This is why we are Desperate to advertise how Full Real we are. The louder we Proclaim our Fullness, the....indeed we are very Full of...and the AI are programmed to know this. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif