PDA

View Full Version : Xbox - Stuck in Game, scripted even not working after save

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 04:46 AM
I played the game and completed the Hall of Learning Level where I'm supposed to light all three symbols with the mirros. I've gotten to the next area (The observatory) and I walked into the shinning light to save my game. The next day I pick up from there, I load the game and what is supposed to happen is that Farah is supposed to slip through a crack in the wall to a room with a lever. Then I'm supposed to run up some steps and stand on top of this platform. She pull the lever and the platform goes up.

This seems to work fine when I first tried it. But it was late and I did want to start a new area so quit without saving (I couldn't reach the save point anyways so I had no choice).

When I load the game up the next day, I do what I did previuosly but it seems that now Farah will no longer pull the lever. If I stand there and do nothing I hear her voice asking me if I'm on the platform yet and as scripted I reply not yet (just a subtle way for the game DEV to hint to you were to go next) So I know I have to get on the platform. But the problem is that the next scripted even does not happen. I walk on the platform, the camera changes to show that a scripted even is taking place but nothing happens.

What can I do?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 04:46 AM
I played the game and completed the Hall of Learning Level where I'm supposed to light all three symbols with the mirros. I've gotten to the next area (The observatory) and I walked into the shinning light to save my game. The next day I pick up from there, I load the game and what is supposed to happen is that Farah is supposed to slip through a crack in the wall to a room with a lever. Then I'm supposed to run up some steps and stand on top of this platform. She pull the lever and the platform goes up.

This seems to work fine when I first tried it. But it was late and I did want to start a new area so quit without saving (I couldn't reach the save point anyways so I had no choice).

When I load the game up the next day, I do what I did previuosly but it seems that now Farah will no longer pull the lever. If I stand there and do nothing I hear her voice asking me if I'm on the platform yet and as scripted I reply not yet (just a subtle way for the game DEV to hint to you were to go next) So I know I have to get on the platform. But the problem is that the next scripted even does not happen. I walk on the platform, the camera changes to show that a scripted even is taking place but nothing happens.

What can I do?

XyZspineZyX
12-19-2003, 01:26 PM
i had the same problem, but if you, before you get up to the platform (while farah is following your every step on the main floor) go to the crack and "show" it to her, she will slip in, and then you can jump up, and she will pull the lever