PDA

View Full Version : RvS Realism Squad - Interested?

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 11:53 PM
Hello,

I am hoping to begin a RvS Realism Squad, not so much a clan but a great tactical unit. The squad would have 2x5 fireteams each person with a specific role for each map judged on strengths and weaknesses shown during gameplaye and training. IF there is enough interest in the squad and people show the dedication, then I will invest in a server for one month and then if there's still interest another and so on and so forth.

If you are interested then email me at - starshpongled@hotmail.com with the topic "RvS Realism Squad".

There will be no tryouts as we will ALL be trying out how we work as a squad on servers, however, knowledge of weapons/maps/your skill level is a great plus, as is being a real-life serviceman (or woman) with knowledge of tactics for different types of location

One final thing - As it is a realism squad, everyone will use one assault rifle, one sub machine gun, one LMG, one hand gun, and one sniper rifle, so get yourself trained with

Assault Rifles - The M4/M16/L85A1
SMG's - MP5A4
LMG - M249
Sniper - PSG-1
Hand Gun - M92F

Hope to hear from some people soon
~Star

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 11:53 PM
Hello,

I am hoping to begin a RvS Realism Squad, not so much a clan but a great tactical unit. The squad would have 2x5 fireteams each person with a specific role for each map judged on strengths and weaknesses shown during gameplaye and training. IF there is enough interest in the squad and people show the dedication, then I will invest in a server for one month and then if there's still interest another and so on and so forth.

If you are interested then email me at - starshpongled@hotmail.com with the topic "RvS Realism Squad".

There will be no tryouts as we will ALL be trying out how we work as a squad on servers, however, knowledge of weapons/maps/your skill level is a great plus, as is being a real-life serviceman (or woman) with knowledge of tactics for different types of location

One final thing - As it is a realism squad, everyone will use one assault rifle, one sub machine gun, one LMG, one hand gun, and one sniper rifle, so get yourself trained with

Assault Rifles - The M4/M16/L85A1
SMG's - MP5A4
LMG - M249
Sniper - PSG-1
Hand Gun - M92F

Hope to hear from some people soon
~Star

XyZspineZyX
06-28-2003, 03:52 PM
I forgot to mention the shotgun - SPAS-12

XyZspineZyX
06-28-2003, 03:53 PM
The sniper will double as shotgun operative in CQB

XyZspineZyX
08-29-2003, 11:37 PM
I can't send a mail to you, get the answer you mail adress doesn't exist.