PDA

View Full Version : 1VS1 tournments

Shadow_Flame1402
06-28-2015, 08:21 AM
Ok what about some tournament duel type thing have arena type maps but don't make them base like sandy coliseum more like bridges, pits, pillars slopes honestly I'm kind of ripping this off a book where two master swordsmen have to duel but they don't have a flat dueling ground they had ramps, planks, basically what I said already test the water with this idea it sounds fun and a good comradely between rivals goes on there like in fighting games and I love to talk to the guy who just beat me bad or I saw some thing new in this players style I always try to learn from my defeats so its just my idea try it you might like it just trying to help in my way that's it have fun rooting for you guys make this game great'

SerWarhammer
06-28-2015, 11:21 AM
Ok what about some tournament duel type thing have arena type maps but don't make them base like sandy coliseum more like bridges, pits, pillars slopes honestly I'm kind of ripping this off a book where two master swordsmen have to duel but they don't have a flat dueling ground they had ramps, planks, basically what I said already test the water with this idea it sounds fun and a good comradely between rivals goes on there like in fighting games and I love to talk to the guy who just beat me bad or I saw some thing new in this players style I always try to learn from my defeats so its just my idea try it you might like it just trying to help in my way that's it have fun rooting for you guys make this game great'

Sounds good. Maybe a week/monthly tournament? This game can be an excellent e-sports game. They could hold a tournament for a month to fight the warriors in different arenas depending on the "theme of the day." In the end who has obtained a higher score will win the tournament. The rules may be very simple. At the beginning everyone starts with a score of 0. Order not to favor the crazies could put a cap on daily duels. Each victory gives you a score, that score may be higher or lower depending on the opponent you will fight. In fact, depending on your score you can choose who to challenge to a duel in a list of players. you can challenge the same level or more high. depending on the level of the opponent you'll get a score more or less high. at the end of the month who will have got a higher rating (which does not depend on the number of meetings incurred if put a daily limit) will win the tournament and the glory of being posted on the official website of the game, in addition to receiving awards who choose them. WHAT DO YOU THINK ???? :cool:

Shadow_Flame1402
06-28-2015, 08:53 PM
Let me explain a little better its a mode with 8 player lobby you know like in fighting games so tourney brackets and random player select and you watch who is currently fighting the people fighting can hear each other but you cant hear the spectators they have their own little chat channel but your idea is cool too like both yours and mine.

Kinguseless
06-28-2015, 11:18 PM
Let me explain a little better its a mode with 8 player lobby you know like in fighting games so tourney brackets and random player select and you watch who is currently fighting the people fighting can hear each other but you cant hear the spectators they have their own little chat channel but your idea is cool too like both yours and mine.
Honestly, sounds like a good idea and it doesn't seem too hard to implement. A spectator mode for all games would also be a really nice touch by Ubisoft :)